how dogs used to conduct business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One player I wish was never forced to leave our club was Roy Asotasi....very disappointing at the time!

Gret Video!

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rubbish. You don't have to be a dickhead to play tough footy. You just have to have the pump to do it. Jackson and Klemmer aren't dickheads and they go OK. I reckon Tualau, Martin and couple of others can as well. We need good tough footballers who know how to enjoy themselves afterwards without bringing the club down around them. The last thing we need is another Willie.
I think if you want tough uncompromising footballers who put their body on the line like the players in this clip you have to be a little unhinged.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think if you want tough uncompromising footballers who put their body on the line like the players in this clip you have to be a little unhinged.
I think of blokes like Kevin Ryan, Folkesy, Cement, Asotasi, O'meley and I don't remember sucker punches and cowardly behaviour. I remember bone jarring defence a willingness to protect your mate and a never say die attitude. They pushed their bodies and the rules to the limit but they did it face on not behind players backs.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think of blokes like Kevin Ryan, Folkesy, Cement, Asotasi, O'meley and I don't remember sucker punches and cowardly behaviour. I remember bone jarring defence a willingness to protect your mate and a never say die attitude. They pushed their bodies and the rules to the limit but they did it face on not behind players backs.
I wasn’t talking about sucker punches or cowardly behaviour. I was saying that you need players that are a bit nuts. More Klemmers, less Tolmans if you were to apply what I’m talking about to the current pack of forwards.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Generally speaking very true bar the biters we have had eg McCracken, Morrin.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love that vid
But I'd prefer to watch it with the screen ratio correct
Can anyone fix that?
Just download it with youtube downloader and then you can change the aspect ratio with a media player.

Status
Not open for further replies.