How do you tell your Mum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her cooking is on the decline?
Ffs my mum's been a great cook for so long, and just recently she decided she's a fruitcake champion.
Truth be told, it's ****ing horrendous and gives me heartburn, but how exactly do you put it nicely? Also, her pies are no loInger edible. 've already tried the Gordon Ramsay approach, ie. 'What the **** is that?' but that resulted in a frypan thrown at me.
Crazy Irish women...

M

mofo sixx

ah , when she is not looking , take one of her cakes & substitute it with some poo & then when she takes a bit she will be utterly repulsed & will be inclined to never cook a thing again!

problem solved!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
get take away. shel understand when she comes with the wooden spoon

K

KL

bring over maccas when she invites you for dinner, she will get the hint

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop eating it! Works wth my mum!!

*me finishes half plate as my gut is bursting out*

mum ; " dont you like it? doesnt it taste good? its ok we will cook something else tomorrow!!"

p.s- i hate homemade fruitcakes, always taste like ****, too dry....and my grandma uses too much brandy or port or whatever she uses in it lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mum married into an Italian family, so not eating it offends her. However, she's a crazy woman in the sense that if u don't like her cooking, she tells u where the toaster is.

Ffs thank god I don't live at home anymore lol...I just compare everything to my Nonna's cooking. Nothing annoys her more.

She just doesn't get the hint! I feel sorry for Dad though lol!!!

Malla

Reaction score
your poor health would be why you get heart burn.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh it offends my mum too hence why i rarely do it....i need to force the food down otherwise i get 21 questions lol

Actually it offends ME when people don't eat it all.....oh lord im turning into my mother.

Just buy a woolies fruitcake and put it on the bench and devour it. My mum gets the hint when the family devours bought things, yet leaves her's sitting there to rot

*disclaimer* my mum is still an awesome cook, but i hate her savoury bakes (banana cake, fruit cake, scones etc) lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
your poor health would be why you get heart burn.
Poor health? Ah, no. Hereditary in my family. I, along with my Dad and Nonno, have a hiatus hernia that causes it.
This fruitcake just intensifies what's already there.

Ah I give up with her. Fmd she's a good cook normally, but I can't eat this ****ing cake.
PINEAPPLE. Who the **** puts pineapple in fruitcake? Last time she put ginger in it.
Ffs woman!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
mum shove over and let me cook, this tastes like arse. love elise.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you dont tell her just be greatful she maKES it for you. if you dont like it you make it for her

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Its over, its over now move over, my turn now move over, ur food stinks now.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
youll have to grin and bear until your old enough to move out and by maccers every nite

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I moved 2 years ago lol.

I just can't stand going home cos I know I'm gonna cop her cooking hahahahaha

S

Spraytan

Her cooking is on the decline?
Ffs my mum's been a great cook for so long, and just recently she decided she's a fruitcake champion.
Truth be told, it's ****ing horrendous and gives me heartburn, but how exactly do you put it nicely? Also, her pies are no loInger edible. 've already tried the Gordon Ramsay approach, ie. 'What the **** is that?' but that resulted in a frypan thrown at me.
Crazy Irish women...
Sack Folkes and Elmasri that should solve her heartless and underperforming cooking Elise

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
so far elise, ive had the best idea.

S

Spraytan

If my idea does not work Elise just glass her when you have finnished your schooner.
That will learn her to force feed you food that is not even fit enough for bob dog lol

Status
Not open for further replies.