14. @habs
15. @Mr Invisible
16. @Ecca

18. Boxer Jnr
19. ASSASSIN Jnr

Coach: @Mr 95%
Assistant Coach: @dogluva

Feel free to join us lol
I can come out of retirement to play fullback or wing/centre. Unfortunately I'm like Foran I got the heart but my body is busted. Still probably give more effort than most of the players we have now.

You can add my son, he can play anywhere in the back and the halves. Quick and agile, can kick and is a goal kicker too.

Actually, you can add my daughter too. She might look like a princess but she plays harder and more aggressive than our damn forward back does. She is also a bit of a psycho not afraid at all to put the big hit on lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can come out of retirement to play fullback or wing/centre. Unfortunately I'm like Foran I got the heart but my body is busted. Still probably give more effort than most of the players we have now.

You can add my son, he can play anywhere in the back and the halves. Quick and agile, can kick and is a goal kicker too.

Actually, you can add my daughter too. She might look like a princess but she plays harder and more aggressive than our damn forward back does. She is also a bit of a psycho not afraid at all to put the big hit on lol.
1. DWZ
2. @Lov_Dog
3. @MatstaDogg
4. MatstaDogg Jnr
5. @Legend23
6. @Boxer
7. Foran
8. ASSASSIN
9. @maroondog72
10. Ogden
11. @Hacky McAxe
12. @south of heaven
13. CHN

14. @habs
15. @Mr Invisible
16. @Ecca
17. @TalDog

18. Boxer Jnr
19. ASSASSIN Jnr
20. Lil Miss Matsadogg

Coach: @Mr 95%
Assistant Coach: @dogluva

Last edited:

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone making changes to our backs when our forwards are clearly dominated each week? Time for Pay to grow a pair and drop Tolman,bench Jacko or rest him to get his shoulder right,(thank Ayoub for that) and get some youth into first grade.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Midnight

The Dricmeister General
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Harper
4. Holland
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Lewis/Brown
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. CHN
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Marshall
15. To'omaga
16. Kalache
17. Sue

We making 8th place :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dump Hoppa and his bullshit, what the fuck does it add?
Negativity, fucken great..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Harper
4. Holland
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Lewis/Brown
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. CHN
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Marshall
15. To'omaga
16. Kalache
17. Sue

Put Holland and Smith together again. OK for Monty. Not sure about Harper and Ok. Did they play reggies together at all? Georgallis to coach till Flanaghan comes in asap.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sue the cops for deliberate sabotage and get the vibe back.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely there must be an agreement between Coach and Board with the team selections and style of play otherwise the coach would have been punted by now.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Harper
4. Holland
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Lewis/Brown
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. CHN
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Marshall
15. To'omaga
16. Kalache
17. Sue

LMAO. What are you on? Montoya over Okunbor? Lichaa over JMK?

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For the first time ever my roosters colleagues didn't even mention the game, before or after. This hurts the most.
If Pay has been told to give everyone a run in every position then it isn't his fault and he wont be sacked. If not he has to go.
It feels like most at the club knew 2019 would be a write off and are testing all options, the number of team changes is mind blowing.
Tough times ahead.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The way I see it we might just have have enough space in the cap this year to fit in one more half decent player, which in itself won't make a lot of difference.

I don't believe for one second that swapping players in and out of CC will make much difference, if any at all. Pretty much all of them have been tried, many more than once, and despite "killing it in CC" they demonstrably can't make the step up to NRL level. Some might in the future, but right now, it would achieve nothing.

Next year we have room for probably 3 or 4 decent players or maybe 1 or 2 strike players. As a result I feel slightly more confident about next year, and depending on who we recruit we might win a few more games and make it halfway to the 8.

The year after, 2021, is the year I see us having the cap space to substantially lift the quality of the team, even just 2 or 3 strike players will make a huge difference.

For those suggesting we simply release a whole bunch of players to get there earlier, good luck with that. Who in their right mind is going to take any of them, let alone the ones we want to let go.

Go Dogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score