how do I change the tag under my username

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
currently it says premierleague. i have gone through all the options and cant see how to put a custom message there.

can someone please be so kind as to instruct me how to do this

thanks in advance

dogslyfe

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
currently it says premierleague. i have gone through all the options and cant see how to put a custom message there.

can someone please be so kind as to instruct me how to do this

thanks in advance

dogslyfe
I think it depends on how many posts you have ??????

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to start a thread about this... My user title changed by itself; whats doing mods ? Can you change it for me ?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
1. Go to "Settings" and
2. Then select "Edit Profile" from left hand menu

Can you see "Custom Title" after that ???

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't someone say after some period of time all the new users don't have that feature or something? I think this came up the other day.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dw I'll fix it for you guys

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have edited a few users' settings since the downtime so that might explain why some can't customise their user title.

Feel free to PM me with any queries or requests surrounding this and I'll try and sort you out individually.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think this change occurred after the upgrade to the latest VBulletin. It might just need a minor tweak in the VB settings.

Moderators can view but not change that User Title, I'm fairly certain only Administrators can. Previously any user could change it.

Strange thing is as a moderator I can change my own (and it seems others can). So perhaps the issue only effects accounts created on the newer version of VB.

If you really want it changed desperately, I think habs is the only person able to do it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It does change by that (post count).

Currently only administrators can change that info, and I *think* it broke with the last upgrade. That said it may be something that has been deactivated deliberately to prevent users posing as admins/mods.

Anywho I've asked habs and Nash to look into it (along with a few other current bugs). When I hear back from them I'll post up.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I have edited a few users' settings since the downtime so that might explain why some can't customise their user title.

Feel free to PM me with any queries or requests surrounding this and I'll try and sort you out individually.
are you joking? i can't change mine at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.