How did you get the jump on your neighbour? Or did they get the jump on you?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people use KGB Xray vision satellites on others, I think im teaching them a lesson, discretion is important, what if they sending me mad?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do what makes you happy and don’t worry about what anyone else has. If he’s trying to compete with you, he’s a tosser. Don’t worry about it, just be yourself and do what you do.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people use KGB Xray vision satellites on others, I think im teaching them a lesson, discretion is important, what if they sending me mad?
someone tried to sell me a product once called the whisper 4500. Apparently you could hear your neighbours talking in their homes so you coukd gather intelligence but I thought, car battles and yard / Christmas lights is enough to battle about.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
someone tried to sell me a product once called the whisper 4500. Apparently you could hear your neighbours talking in their homes so you coukd gather intelligence but I thought, car battles and yard / Christmas lights is enough to battle about.
A CB radio can act as such if you're not careful.
I heard from a friend that a bar manager where I used to work, accidentally held down the talk button on the radio as she was bitching and talking politics!

Moral of the story. Always make sure you're not accidentally holding the talk button when you want to talk shit about your co workers!