How did Beastwood not get MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spenno

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love the Bupes, but Beastwood played out of his skin. Set up two, scored one and was brutal in defence. Hands down best on ground.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love the Bupes, but Beastwood played out of his skin. Set up two, scored one and was brutal in defence. Hands down best on ground.
2 try assists and 1 try, hands down should have been man of the match!!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Think so mate but Graham and Tolmans stats were off the show

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Eastwood was incredible the whole game. They always seem to put their MoM performances down to stats.

Eastwood was the clear standout though. He put both Reynolds and Keating on show. What about this chip kick in the first 5 mins?! Thats was incredible was so unlucky not to get a hold of it lol

Spenno

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At half time i was calling it and then his second half was unbelievable.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
At half time i was calling it and then his second half was unbelievable.
My brother and I said at halftime that he is a forward with feather feet and he would come out and ripp the bunnies forwards. The smile on my face when he did just that my god :D Awesome game from the Beast!!

P

Paint.

Bupa changed the whole momentum by coming on the field and teaching our other forwards to grow some balls. We were getting smashed, burgess and taylor making 12 metres a run and still dragging our players with them, then getting up for quick PTBs. If he didnt come on when he did, it could have been a long night...

Take nothing away from Eastwood, he had one of, if not his best game since joining us.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham has it all heart, skill and smarts.
He was best on ground by a mile.
Never thought I would love a pommy.
The British bulldog.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eastwood was awesome tonight. He deserved that try at the end.

Overall though, I think the right man got the MotM. James Graham is seriously one damn good player. We struck gold with him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood by a country mile... Was instrumental in all the BIG plays. Ch 9 have no idea seriously and their commentary is a joke.
Just watched the replay on foxtel and they were alot more neutral and called the penalty try.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
If Eastwood was given MOM - no one would have been surprised - what perfect timing to hit white hot form!

Stark Industry

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bupa changed the whole momentum by coming on the field and teaching our other forwards to grow some balls. We were getting smashed, burgess and taylor making 12 metres a run and still dragging our players with them, then getting up for quick PTBs. If he didnt come on when he did, it could have been a long night...

Take nothing away from Eastwood, he had one of, if not his best game since joining us.
I think the real momentum was when their halfback Reynolds went off injured. That knocked their morale for a six. You could see that Souths went nowhere after that. Eastwood for mine.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beastwood for mine, he played a near perfect game for us tonight. B1 and B2 (Bupa's) were also excellent for us, as was Pritchard.

Phantomlock

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eastwood sparked it whenever he came on! Have loved Bupa and Tols since they day 1 but Beastwood for mine this time. His performance was sublime tonight on offense AND defence!

We have got such an outstanding team right now right across the park. Storm ain't gonna come into our house and think they can take what's ours.

PL

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was easily his best game in his career I'd say. He was huge.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Eastwood got it they'd have to rename MOM to OM NOM NOM ...

And GI still couldn't catch him haha!

Spenno

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even in that first break in the first set of the first half, Eastwood played first or second receiver, spread it out for Morris to make his break. Played an amazing game. Might chuck a lazy fifo on him for Clive churchill....

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
Kas and Frank are great to watch when they bend the line back (as they so often do) but I always get a tinge of anticipation when Eastwood gets the ball. The guy has freakish skills (as we saw in his first stint with us) and he has been threatening all year to have a monster game - if he continues this next week he could be an x-factor in the Grand Final.

T-Rex coming on next year will give us even more burst and intimidation - if he gets over his butter-fingers - but Eastwood eats him for ball-playing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.