Hottest Guy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
FFS It's Majn00n anddddddd

1. I don't care who you asked.
2. Shontayne Hape is trying too hard to look good but merely looks gay.
3. I don't care who you asked.
4. All these guys look extremely, um, GAY. They've been pampered like women and should cut their own testicles off because they seem to have no use for them, because THEY'RE GAY..
5. You girls in here are twisted.
6. These guys are GAY
7. Please do not show pubes again. We don't show female pubes in the Hottest Girls thread ffs.

Your fantasy should be about a real man, LIKE ME FFS, not some lipstick wearing, **** punching ***...

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:

4. All these guys look extremely, um, GAY. They've been pampered like women and should cut their own testicles off because they seem to have no use for them, because THEY'RE GAY..
6. These guys are GAY
7. Please do not show pubes again. We don't show female pubes in the Hottest Girls thread ffs.

Your fantasy should be about a real man, LIKE ME FFS, not some lipstick wearing, **** punching ***...
on a quest to find the new love ? :p

shu how u been?

howz everythin ? has it gone better ?

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Shu brother?! Nah no new love, waiting till after HSC tbh :o

I've been good and everything has been even better. Focussing on HSC...

But these girls here need some real men to fantasize over, not some maybelline ****, you know what I'm saying?

Maza

Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:

6. These guys are GAY

oooft take it a little easy!! esp point number 5!! :whacky:

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:
Shu brother?! Nah no new love, waiting till after HSC tbh :o

I've been good and everything has been even better. Focussing on HSC...

But these girls here need some real men to fantasize over, not some maybelline ****, you know what I'm saying?
lol

thats good, hope i helped u out, if derz anythin else u wana talk bout id be happy to listen u ney

yeh these girls r fried, they're fukd in the head, wat can we do mate...

el 7mar b dal 7mar

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:

6. These guys are GAY

i fantasise about you all the time MAJNOON :love:
:rolleyes:

meh the quality in here is better than in the hottest babe thread where the bithes have been so airbrush im sure 76% of their body is not theirs, and they have absolutely no flaws, and alot of them are ugly.

if you dont like the quality in here LEAVE. we dont see you posting pictures up in here for us to see. :(

cmon show us this perfect man.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that channing tatum ????

omh drool.
ui dont give a rats if maj thnks he is gay :love:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh there is a thread for her.get her OUT! :p

and anyway.....i just wish more hot men would have slutty photos like that. :(

Maza

Reaction score
Kurry Majnoon can't show us anything.. there is no perfect man..

Oh and I like guys to look a bit more real too.. A little edgier.. Not so picture perfect..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
or that have the hell airbrushed out of them? yep that would be good crunchie :grinning:

i think we like a our men real other than lil bimbos with fake boobs who spread it for a camera. :grinning:

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I see the title of this thread I get happy and think that there's finally been a thread made about me other than the "Happy Birthday G thread". Then I click on it and its about Channing Tantum and other homos :(

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
i'm gettin married to adobe photoshop ;)

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
i fantasise about you all the time MAJNOON :love:
:rolleyes:

meh the quality in here is better than in the hottest babe thread where the bithes have been so airbrush im sure 76% of their body is not theirs, and they have absolutely no flaws, and alot of them are ugly.

if you dont like the quality in here LEAVE. we dont see you posting pictures up in here for us to see. :(

cmon show us this perfect man.

Awwwww yeh I thought so :amazed: ...

Nah seriously, no one is perfect, and there won't be a perfect man, nor will there be a perfect woman. In fact I didn't say perfect at all, I said real tbh.

There aren't that many woman in the Hottest Girl's thread anyway. If I wanna make love to plastic, there are heaps of blowup dolls all over the internet.

I've got a sexy gut, a whole lot of arab hair and proud of every strand too. aww yeh it makes me sexy tbh :whacky: ...but I don't look homosexual, fake or like a million dollars tbh, but the thing is, I am real.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO! you could have left the gut and hair thing out. :p

i think i got the picture before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.