Hoppawati

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe there hasn't been a thread about this hasbeen...actually never was........... he is getting more and more pathetic every week.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s been rubbish since early last year… defensively wouldn’t hurt a effing fly, and his hit ups… that stupid hop/skip doesn’t fool anyone always leads to him being pushed back.
His poor reads in defence absolutely killed me all year yet was the first one picked each week along with that other flog Napa.
A Schoupp may not possess the silky skills of Floppa, but at least Schoupp runs hard with each hit up like it his last game & that’s all you can ask of each player….. EFFORT!

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He’s been rubbish since early last year… defensively wouldn’t hurt a effing fly, and his hit ups… that stupid hop/skip doesn’t fool anyone always leads to him being pushed back.
His poor reads in defence absolutely killed me all year yet was the first one picked each week along with that other flog Napa.
A Schoupp may not possess the silky skills of Floppa, but at least Schoupp runs hard with each hit up like it his last game & that’s all you can ask of each player….. EFFORT!
Yeah that hop /skip was the beginning of the end for him…he’s never been the same since.