Hoppa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Like seriously guys, all putting him down because he is going on a Mormon Mission? It's the same as any Muslim making the pilgrimage to Mecca, or any Christian/ Jew going to Jerusalem, show some f*cking respect you retards.
Yeah!!........but it dosen't take them two farkin years to get there!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Ive been to Salt Lake City in the states, plenty of mormons there that do tours of the church. Couldnt get over how hot most of them where :-)

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How would you like it if someone said the same about Hazem if he was planning Hajj?
Oh please. You're taking what I said out of context.

Good luck to him if that's what he wants to do. But I personally believe he is making a big mistake, one he will regret.

If he wants to show affection for his religion, he is better off doing it through the NRL. Religion doesn't tell you to quit your life in pursuit of being a hermit. Bloke has a lot more potential as a Mormon through the NRL than he does outside of it.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Good luck to him. He has made a decision based on what makes him happy and he dodged the money offered to him for the time-being.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would think that one would capitalise and take advantage of the potential, momentum and opportunities provided to him. This in itself is a blessing, and to pass this up is a massive call. Opportunities such as those at the feet of Hopoate may not come again.

I don't care how much potential he has, it will be difficult to come back into the game after two years - he will not be the same, and as weve seen with others, it would be the case of - oh yeah whatever happened to that guy.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
i smell something fishy going on maybe its a ploy to leave
manly and not piss off the fans and club and then sign somewhere
else in the off season and then he can just say that the mormon mission
didn't work out for him who knows....?
good luck to him anyway

G

Gladiator.

Yeah!!........but it dosen't take them two farkin years to get there!!
Thats his religious beliefs and one we should all respect.

Oh please. You're taking what I said out of context.

Good luck to him if that's what he wants to do. But I personally believe he is making a big mistake, one he will regret.

If he wants to show affection for his religion, he is better off doing it through the NRL. Religion doesn't tell you to quit your life in pursuit of being a hermit. Bloke has a lot more potential as a Mormon through the NRL than he does outside of it.
Its his beliefs Rami, if that is the path he's chosen, who are you to tell him what he is doing is a mistake? Good on him showing strength in his faith.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Its his beliefs Rami, if that is the path he's chosen, who are you to tell him what he is doing is a mistake? Good on him showing strength in his faith.
Pantherpower summed up my thoughts.

I agree with you daloush. It is his decision and I respect that he did it for himself and didn't chase $$$. Either way it's an opportunity wasted IMO

S

Shermy

He will only be 21 or so when he returns but I think the game will pass him.
He is making a huge mistake for mine. Most 18 year olds are still on $12 at Maccas...he could be on 350,000 a year from all reports.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will only be 21 or so when he returns but I think the game will pass him.
He is making a huge mistake for mine. Most 18 year olds are still on $12 at Maccas...he could be on 350,000 a year from all reports.
Good Point..

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't get my head around this ridiculous religion and its dumb rule of having its members annoying people for two years, trying to convert them.

They may be good people, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

Bill Maher sums it up perfectly.

[video=youtube;31Eee8-JmwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Eee8-JmwE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.