Opinion Hoppa or Gallen's Corner?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who are you going for? Don't like either of them but I'd like to see Gallen knocked out.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why this fight is even happening. Hoppa must be in his mid forties by now?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And this is exactly why boxing is a joke of a sport. Every random, washed up asswipe is a boxer now. ***** are picking it up as a hobby like they're collecting stamps. "Fuck, I'm bored today. What's on TV? Nothing's on? I think I'll become a boxer. I might need to drop 40 kilos, though... Nah, I'm good."

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets hope they both belt each other around the head that much that both develop blood clots, stroke out, and we never hear from them again.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boxing is more corrupt than the NRL. Expect controversy with this fight...

There is no winner here....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets hope they both belt each other around the head that much that both develop blood clots, stroke out, and we never hear from them again.
Two dopes belting each other and desperate for money

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boxing is more corrupt than the NRL. Expect controversy with this fight...

There is no winner here....
Most likely Hoppa will try to slip one in once he fatigues 1:20 secz in the first.... Most will consider that a win.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope they simultaneously land the knock out punch and fall to the canvas at the same time. Referee wins. Lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Asking to pick who you would like to win out if these two is like saying " Strychnine or Arsenic.... choose your poison"

Heard Gallen talking about this on the BSB the other day..what a wank.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gallen will win, hoppa is to erratic and won’t fight smart. Still a joke that it’s the headline fight, many other boxers deserve their spotlight not these two bums

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure why this fight is even happening. Hoppa must be in his mid forties by now?
he's 45, and yes, whoever the relevant boxing authority is, should be saying: "yeah, nah, this isn't happening".