News Hooper: D-Day looms for Pay as Dogs to decide coach’s fate in next 48 hours

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliots been out for 1 game and hoppa 2, just stop clown
That's two games out of nine. We would of beat the Rabbitohs the other week with Hopoate in the team imo (with how the game played out - hindsight). Also Elliott went down early against Manly (he played 12 minutes). So that's three games out of nine. Mind you we wouldn't of been favourites in any game we played even at full strength - inferior side.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes so with the same squad (actually losing two good players in Kelly and Lane) Des went from 15th to 6th. I'm helping my case massively actually.
So you want Des back? If not Barrett then time to bring out the Hook.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you want Des back? If not Barrett then time to bring out the Hook.
If it was me I wouldn't of gotten rid of Des. We missed the finals once under him and he was told by Dib and Castle to play to a higher salary cap. I put very little blame on Des for that. That wasn't what I was saying anyways if it looked that way. What I was saying is Barrett has proven he's failed with a competitive roster. I think very highly of Gus and he didn't speak highly of Griffin so I wouldn't want him personally. He did do well in his last season (but even saying that my best friend is a Panthers supporter and wanted him out too). There is and has been a lot of talent at the Panthers, it's weird that Griffin was found not to be the person for the job.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not bring in ennis as head coach and bring flanno as assistant for next year, ennis to act as the head coach and actually let flanno do the coaching and he can be the assistant.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's two games out of nine. We would of beat the Rabbitohs the other week with Hopoate in the team imo (with how the game played out - hindsight). Also Elliott went down early against Manly (he played 12 minutes). So that's three games out of nine. Mind you we wouldn't of been favourites in any game we played even at full strength - inferior side.
How can you say we would have beaten the bunnies with Hoppa when he went down early in that game lol

Bunnies were in second gear all night

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I give it one game until the whingers turn on the new coach

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I give Pay about a 20% chance of retaining his position.

But hey! They said the same about Trump and Brexit.
C611C9A4-E108-41E1-8F59-5C1D4F819531.png

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
End of the day i want Pay gone just so i dont have to read the same fucking dribble by the same few Pay lovers left. Its not his fault.. its the salary cap.. its the Andersons bla bla bla

No Pay is shit, always has been as a coach and let the record books show he is fucking shit and will never coach FG again...

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I disagree I think a different coach could have done more and I’m not talking specifically about wins/losses. Even if you want to look at it solely on results he’s had hollow end of season wins that haven’t given a true indication of how those teams performed. Pay didn’t have to do much to get a extension just get players improving but the vast majority had stagnated or regressed.
Nailing it @Spoonman84

Give me two years of Barrett failing then another season of this crap under Pay. There are no miracles out there except hard work and Pay fails at that hand the reigns over to another guy and see if they have the goods. Barrett may not be the answer but he has contacts can jag a couple of youngsters from Penrith and put time into our kids coming through and who knows he may have learnt from his first attempt as head coach.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally understand why you guys follow him around though. Handsome young fella is that horse.
I have no doubt you find him attractive, not my cup of tea though you will see better heads at a urinal. I do however find it ironic and amusing that a few of the blokes who ran a systematic campaign of bullying and abuse over the last two years on anyone that didn’t share their POV on pay and the board are now bleating (maybe DD could do a video) that they are the victims.better harden the fuck up because the REAL fans aren’t going anywhere.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have no doubt you find him attractive, not my cup of tea though you will see better heads at a urinal. I do however find it ironic and amusing that a few of the blokes who ran a systematic campaign of bullying and abuse over the last two years on anyone that didn’t share their POV on pay and the board are now bleating (maybe DD could do video) that they are the victims.better harden the fuck up because the REAL fans aren’t going anywhere.
Mate. Come on now. You telling me you look at other lads pissing in the urinal? Now Now. I knew you were a little bit of a dirty perve but .. fucking hell! Each to their own I guess.

Hate when people go on this whole 'REAL FANS' bullshit. As soon as someone does that it's clear they're talking rubbish. I don't agree with you on much when it comes to the Dogs but that doesn't make you more or less of a fan than me. We're all here because we love the Dogs. We all want the best for the team. Just because I don't agree with you on something doesn't for the slightest mean I think you're less or more of a supporter than me.

So stop with that shit would you, you fucking muppet. Or should I add fucking dirty perve muppet ;)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate. Come on now. You telling me you look at other lads pissing in the urinal? Now Now. I knew you were a little bit of a dirty perve but .. fucking hell! Each to their own I guess.

Hate when people go on this whole 'REAL FANS' bullshit. As soon as someone does that it's clear they're talking rubbish. I don't agree with you on much when it comes to the Dogs but that doesn't make you more or less of a fan than me. We're all here because we love the Dogs. We all want the best for the team. Just because I don't agree with you on something doesn't for the slightest mean I think you're less or more of a supporter than me.

So stop with that shit would you, you fucking muppet. Or should I add fucking dirty perve muppet ;)
lol you are too fucking stupid to understand that the real fans comment was dig at you and your mates,Priceless.
Obviously your not the brains of the outfit lol Have a good day champ.
PS I did say YOU will see better heads at a urinal lol
you fucking lurker lol