Hooman Gold Digger Pranks

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
hopefully you are fucking around being sarcastic because nobody in world history has a mental breakdown and starts screaming because the shampoo is not washing off

you will just accept it and then understand that something unusual is happening then finally realise someone is doing it to you, also you would be able to stay ahead of the shampoo and wash it off easily but these people are obviously making a hard go of it
The Gold Digger actors are pretty bad actors I must admit. But the shampoo actors are pretty good.
He must have different casting directors for each show, I’ll write a review

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
the cops are actors and they blurred the faces so that braindead people like you would think that it is real

im embarrassed for you that you thought it was real and double downed on it, sorry but you might have an IQ of 55
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
oh boy this is like arguing with someone who thinks the WWE is real

hurr durr but there is blood there, if its not real then why is there blood lololol
Yeah, I'm sure it's scripted when they squirt tomato sauce and mustard all over his $1,000,000 car - I'm sure he wants that - and he has to warn them he's got it on camera so they don't damage his car with the shovel he gives them - and it's also scripted when they don't take the bait and don't make a fool of themselves and it backfires on him :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure it's scripted when they squirt tomato sauce and mustard all over his $1,000,000 - I'm sure he wants that - and he has to warn them he's got it on camera so they don't damage his car with the shovel he gives them - and it's also scripted when they don't take the bait and don't make a fool of themselves and it backfires on him :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wahesh this is a great video for you lol, make sure you watch it all the way until the end though

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if its all real then why don't uber start getting guys to pay them to become drivers?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I watched it for the Lambo and not the slut.

A Lambo is hotter than any gold digger.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watched it for the Lambo and not the slut.

A Lambo is hotter than any gold digger.
Some of those Lambos are hot, the green and blues one stand out :grinning:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure it's scripted when they squirt tomato sauce and mustard all over his $1,000,000 car - I'm sure he wants that - and he has to warn them he's got it on camera so they don't damage his car with the shovel he gives them - and it's also scripted when they don't take the bait and don't make a fool of themselves and it backfires on him :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
Wait wait wait...

Dude.. you dont actually think that shit is real right?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wait wait wait...

Dude.. you dont actually think that shit is real right?
Well... a good amount of them are staged... however like wrestling (which is completely fake) you will get the odd real injury.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the cops are actors and they blurred the faces so that braindead people like you would think that it is real

im embarrassed for you that you thought it was real and double downed on it, sorry but you might have an IQ of 55
Why do you care so much about if people think it's real or not to the point of saying they are basically retarded?

If people want to believe this is shit is real and not faker than a kardashian on Christmas, let them.
It's surely not skin off your sack

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why do you care so much about if people think it's real or not to the point of saying they are basically retarded?

If people want to believe this is shit is real and not faker than a kardashian on Christmas, let them.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

GOLD BROTHER, GOLD!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

because the only possible way to think this is real is if you are a retard

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
because the only possible way to think this is real is if you are a retard
Mate, people still think the onion news stories are real.

As People think other satirical news is actually true.

Plus all the shit that's currently on social media, take your pick.

There's a difference between being gullible and retarded

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
omg this is incredible video of the gold digger, first she doesn't want to go with the guy and then she sees the car and then she wants to get in the car lol, what a whore

then the police come and handcuff the guy for no reason right, but then get this, the cop asks the girl what happened then he finds out that the girl didn't want to talk to the guy at first then she decided to go when she saw the car, so the cop hears this and then he agrees that she was a gold digger and releases the man

this is amazing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
then the guy waits for people to shampoo their hair at the beach so he can pull off an amazing trick, he is going to continue to shampoo their hair so they are confused lololol

luckily 4 or 5 people came to shampoo their hair that day and then the guy does it and they start screaming because they don't understand how this is happening

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its amazing that the girl doesn't want to get into the bad car then immediately changes her mind and wants to get into the good car