honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lol fart in bed under the covers and then pull the blanket over the person's head your sleeping next to
Oh that's so sick! LOL

I don't have nobody to share a bed with though :(

I must admit though - I have dutch ovened myself in the past by accident :o

Maza

Reaction score
guys who fart after eating eggs

omg clear the neighbourhood

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
i love the smell of my girlfriends farts. i love EVERYTHING about her

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I have a challenger to your Tuna sandwich fellas !

"Chevaps" - Spicy Sausages with onion, BBQ'd, on a roll !

An institution at our band practices ...... followed by much farts and LOL's as the homebrews kick-in !

M

mofo sixx

nandos peri peri sauce = worst farts known to man

makes the leaves on trees curl up

Reaction score
lol

once i was told my farts smell like rotten pineapple :p

hth

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Any man who does not enjoy their own farts, is not a man at all.

Doritos + Spicy Salsa with beans.. = certain death.

Also I find crop dusting highly amusing too. Where you let rip a long silent but violent, as walking along, and wait for the smell to hit. Best done like waiting in a queue (walking past), or at a supermarket isle.

If you love farts you'll love The Pooter - http://www.youtube.com/user/jackvalefilms?blend=1&ob=4

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I think (well hope) I speak for the majority when I Say I dont enjoy the smell, but my own are the only ones I can stand without having to move away or block my nose. (most of the time

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
no I always move away even if its my own fart

I always highly recommend that no one uses the toilet for at least 1 week after I've gone for a sh!t

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dalger, please be kind enough to remove my surname from this forum.

And i dont really like them....but you always have to have a sniff and go "wow not a fair effort LOL"
It's like when someone says "i just farted, block your nose!" ..you ALWAYS take a sniff just to see if they are lying.
And men who alwas smell like fart as if it has permeated into every pore of their clothes , make me want to gag lol

Although underwater/shower ones are DEADLY. It's Gods cruel joke for us being hygienic.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Although underwater/shower ones are DEADLY. It's Gods cruel joke for us being hygienic.
yeah. prob best not to fart in the shower wen u have to shower together cos your familys poor. wewll that's my story anyway

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's like when someone says "i just farted, block your nose!" ..you ALWAYS take a sniff just to see if they are lying.
Right idea, wrong plan.

The correct plan of action is first to question around you "Did anyone fart?". This causes everyone to take a good whiff to consider if it may/may not have been them that stealthed one out. After a moments confusion you admit to being the dealer, and cheer with glee.

My dad is shocking in this way. Comes into your room to ask you something, normally it's some stupid random question about nothing (or like - how are the doggies going on the ladder), then *BRMMMMPPPP* followed by laughter, and leaving the room.

Meanwhile I've hit the floor and either passed out, or attempted to make a run for my fallout shelter.

M

mofo sixx

mongolian for dinner

farting like a demon

it makes for a pleasant smell

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I love them!

I love the ones that makes me dry reach. I'm usually pretty proud during those moments.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol pretty sure Steven adores them to :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
lol he hates it.

Ive tried farting on his head in the shower but have failed many a time. I managed to get a succesfull one on his thigh the other night though.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
need i ask why his head was close to your butt in the shower?

prob be better to skip the answer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.