Homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I only ever did my maths homework in yr 12 needed it for what i wanted to at uni so it payed off :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did up until about year 7 then i realised that my mum would just ask if i had any and not check up on it, "Yeah mum i did my homework" was probably my most frequent lie while i lived at home. In year 11 & 12 i had a 1 hour bus ride home so i would occasionally do some of it after my friends got off the bus and i was bored. If my teachers ever asked why i hadn't done it i would tell them it was because after my hours bus ride home i had to look after the animals at home and do the rest of my chores which left me little time at the end of the day.

Out of interests sake what was the most common kind of comment written by your teachers on your report cards? I always got either

Alan does well in class but could do much better if he decided to apply himself.

or

Alan is a quiet hard worker.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i was to busy wagging to even know we had homework lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I did my homework 3/4 of the time, depended on the subject. Some subjects i almost never did my homework at all. By Year 12 i was always doing my homework in prep for HSC.

I hated coming to school having my homework finished, then all the sad ****s who didnt do their homework would grab my book and copy it 10 minutes before the bell :nervous:

Homework????? wtf is homework. Never experienced it however i didnt really know what recess and lunch was lol as always on detention with the rest of the class. Last year we were rated the worst class ever in the history of the school. Lol some teachers till need still have nightmares even though we graduated back in 02 :p
LOL im sure u did have the worst year of that school - i remember one bloke who caused so much grief to your teachers in your year (take a guess who ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.