Holding the fort

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do we have the depth to string a few wins and keep us in the race until we get troops back? Seeing TPJ out there causing havoc together with solid performances from King, Preston and Alamonti I just get the feeling we can put some good performances once we get our full strength team. Even the usual suspects like Waddel have been solid.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
might be able to snag a win or two against the lower sides

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ve got the depth of a fucking bath tub, really need to start producing some good jnrs

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1,6(yes6) & 7 are big problems and reason we are shite

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
might be able to snag a win or two against the lower sides
At the moment we’d struggle against the tiggers and dragqueens. Every other team beats us at the moment

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think if we can finally get a bit of luck then we should pick up at least 3 of the next 5 games, then the Bye.

Next 6 games coming up -

Sharks (Accor Stadium)
Dragons (Woolongong)
Raiders (Brisbane Magic Rnd)
Warriors (Accor Stadium)
Titans (Accor Stadium)
Bye
Roosters (Gosford)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At full strength we are a 7-8 place team if we play with heart.

Missing Thompson, Jac, Kikau, Kiraz, Patolo and that is after just getting back pangai, rfm, Davey.

Put it this way. At full strength Waddell and okunbor are the 19th and 20th players named and play 80% of the season in reserves (coming in for 4-5 games if need be).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are decimated with injuries but it’s just burton, and Reed who ever look potent in attack. Flanagan just offers nothing I hate to say it. And Perham.. dunno just seems to catch and run..

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to never see first grade again. Bring in Skelton immediately. Hell even blood Joash and Karl. It’s necessary

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sort out 1,6 and 7 then maybe. With the current spine. Zero chance.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Okunbor needs to never see first grade again. Bring in Skelton immediately. Hell even blood Joash and Karl. It’s necessary
He has been good off the bench in the forward rotation. And had he been doing that role today he would have come in handy when kiraz went off. He is what he is.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop Renoylds… shift okunbour back on the bench for front row rotation and put Skelton on the wing next to Aomoti. Play olo off the Bench and give him some grade time. Hell I’ll even drop flano to 14 for his defence and put olo starting half and see how he is going. Number 1 is our biggest issue. You need a solid bjt smart 1 at the back and Perham isn’t either! It’s failed and our back up Kiraz is injured so we might just have to persist for now

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read “Holding the Fart” which is what I try to do every night, and not always successfully…

My wife would probably like to comment, but that is not happening…

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Drop Renoylds… shift okunbour back on the bench for front row rotation and put Skelton on the wing next to Aomoti. Play olo off the Bench and give him some grade time. Hell I’ll even drop flano to 14 for his defence and put olo starting half and see how he is going. Number 1 is our biggest issue. You need a solid bjt smart 1 at the back and Perham isn’t either! It’s failed and our back up Kiraz is injured so we might just have to persist for now
Reynolds off the bench was feel good for one game. It's not sustainable and he was still a defensive disaster against the Cowboys but we got away with it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1,6(yes6) & 7 are big problems and reason we are shite
Very much a concern.. without anyone staring the team around the park points are always going to be a major issue.