Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot more rumours about dupe accounts than actual dupe accounts. If someone can maintain logging in from different locations for each account so we don't see a shared ip address, then good luck to them. If they break other forum rules the dupes would get bans the same as any user
Rrrite..

Have you noticed how the imbecile hasnt been on since? I called him out last time aswel and he posted after a couple of wks , give or take.

Personally i couldnt give a toss, but this gronk comes out alot the time with a big mouth and shoots down people by degrading them with foul language and comments.

Loved to see how he is real life.
Weak as piss if you ask me. Multiple alias' and talking tough and liking his own shit. Geez ... society is going backwards in leaps and bounds.

If youre reading this u stooge, youre the lowest of lowest ive come across, theres maybe more but i dont use social media asides from this forum.

Throw out the dummy and get rid of the diapers you clown of an individual.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious question just to clarify and

So there's dupe accounts allowed now is what you're saying and good luck to them... if you don't see a shared ip address?

All the changing of names as well

I've been going back looking at old posts. Wow some on here have done 180 degree turns on their previous opinions of club matters.

Up to them I guess with the type of inflammatory stuff they allow.

Turning off rainbows and red crosses would help and just leave the troublemakers their trolling, taunting Funny icon :grinning:...still wouldn't offer much by way of constructive argument unfortunately.
Anyway this is merely just a pass time for me, to the ones that are involved with that shit goodluck to em hehe whatever floats their boat.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your opinion won't be changed because you have been here a long time and you know who everyone is and what they stand for.

For a new user reading a comment and seeing a few dislikes eveytime that user posts damages their credibility.

If a member has been banned previously they should not be allowed back on. You guys give multiple warning before the ban is placed.

Just like if you commit a crime and your convicted you are no longer able to enjoy the privileges of society's because you broke the rules. But it is a forum football forum after all so they may be a bad example to give you.
I guess my main point is we don't want to be banning anyone just because they might be someone else, when there is no more evidence to back it up than they have a similar opinion or always agree with someone. To be fair. If what they post breaks rules, then we will moderate that. At least those infringements will have evidence. For most accusations of dupes in here, we haven't got enough evidence to fairly ban someone for it.

That said, if it is ever obvious (with evidence) to us someone is a duplicate though, even if they aren't breaking other forum rules, we do ask them to choose an account and we close the other one. Has happened before, where users had shared IPs and we queried it for example.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only care about voting member's rights

is it true voting members have more powers than superadmins on this site?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren’t you one ban away from creating a few more fake accounts yourself?
Wait, so I’m actually suspected by you clowns for having duplicate accounts? :tearsofjoy:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey whorse,

how are you?

it's game day, are you feeling lucky? how much are you betting on the dogs today?
Got Dogs +14.5 in my Sunday multi

Want a piece of that action mate or will you be ducking for cover again?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got Dogs +14.5 in my Sunday multi

Want a piece of that action mate or will you be ducking for cover again?
We don’t want your Centrelink payments

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The beauty of disposable income. You and your mate wouldn’t know about that
My tax dollars are disposable yes.
Don’t worry, more coming your way. SportsBet loving your stupidity bets btw

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The beauty of disposable income. You and your mate wouldn’t know about that
Not to mention getting it back and more on the FTSE. LON: FLTR - get on! :-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
are you condoning grambling?

tisk tisk

you are a real piece of work aren't you...
Shocking I know. Investing is a cardinal sin innit Godfather...

Btw: what’s grambling? Is that an accounting term? :-)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got over a months ban for calling a admin an idiot in a private message. lol
LOL clearly you haven't you keep commenting about this...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well would you look at that, Holbrook has the rabble that is the titans play competitively as I said

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like Holbrook is actually being supported in his roster rebuild.
So far the Titans have signed Fifita, Faasuamaleaui & Ese’ese while attempting to offload or not re-sign Cartwright, James & Boyd. If they can also find a taker for Wallace he’ll have money to spend and be a competitor for decent players the Dogs also want

Last edited: