Hokko & Reynolds - Right side, left side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that last week v Penrith that Hodkinson and Reynolds swapped sides of the field for a while?

I've only watched the game once so I can't remember what time it was, but I think it was after they scored 2 tries down Inu's side.

At first I thought this was to sure up the defence on the right side (could be the case). But during the attck Hodkinson stayed on the right, was weird seeing him there.

Not sure if it was a plan to have Reynolds run the attack at the Penrith right edge or not.

Anydody else notice this?

Anyway I thought it mixed things up a little, we weren't so predictable. Would like to see moarrrrr of it.

G

gary.oak

Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text

Bold bold bold bold bold bold bold?

text text text text text text

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text Text text text

Bold bold bold bold bold bold bold?

text text text text text text
Hey, get your own posting structure.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Moe i would like to see MOAAAAR pretty vagina's.

On topic, noticed this when watching this morning, they did it for the last 15 minutes, Inu scored, Hokko scoredonce nearly twice, i also want moaaaaar

Status
Not open for further replies.