Hodgo007 you Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I read that and mickdog said he was getting pushed away as a dogs fan!! LOL!! I cant wait until he stops supporting them

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
He's double-crossed our family and gone to a forum which does nothing but bad-mouth and stereo-type us!

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Traitor ? Because I don't agree with everything that people say here ?

A fair amount of people here don't have a clue about Football. Those same people can't accept a bit of criticism towards the club without going off the handle.

Isn't a forum about freedom of speech ? Get over it champ.

Tissues ?

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Having a go at people at a place where they can't defend themselves is plain LOW.

Keep the tissues mate, you'll need them more.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha..

Why would I need tissues ? I wasn't the one who needed to start a thread.

Double cross ? Mate I'm 'as Blue and White as they come (thanks Tahlia). I can take the **** that gets dished out as I'm quite happy to hand it out myself. Being a dogs fan you would think you would be more thick skinned than that.

Have you thought why Coasty continues to comeback and bait some of you ? Because he gets a reaction everytime otherwise he wouldn't bother.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Hahaha..

Why would I need tissues ? I wasn't the one who needed to start a thread.

Double cross ? Mate I'm 'as Blue and White as they come (thanks Tahlia). I can take the **** that gets dished out as I'm quite happy to hand it out myself. Being a dogs fan you would think you would be more thick skinned than that.

Have you thought why Coasty continues to comeback and bait some of you ? Because he gets a reaction everytime otherwise he wouldn't bother.
Mate Coasty will get banned. It's only a matter of time. I don't take his bait though... other people do.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your a knob LC, Hodgo has been round here longer than you and funnily enough actually knows what hes talking about... unlike you.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pound Copyright whatever you want to call yourself

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's double-crossed our family and gone to a forum which does nothing but bad-mouth and stereo-type us!
yeh um he posted there before this whole coastal bloke thing happened.

i suggest you get your facts right.

and i agree with tahl..we're not a family.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nah it's heroes like Stevie J who are trainee dictators, who think they have a mandate to delete anything they don't personally agree with..[/I]
awww man if i had a dollar for everytime i've heard this

Status
Not open for further replies.