Hodges ruled out of Tigers clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May 02, 2008

BRISBANE centre Justin Hodges has been ruled out of Saturday night's NRL clash with the Tigers and is battling to be fit for next Friday's Centenary Test clash with New Zealand.

The good news for the Broncos is the unexpected return of fullback Karmichael Hunt and hooker PJ Marsh who were added to the team before it left for Sydney.

Hodges is battling a shoulder injury but is expected to be given an extension of time to prove his fitness by Australian coach Ricky Stuart when he joins camp on Monday.

AAP

foxsports.com.au

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should have never played on Friday night. FFS, who puts a centre on the bench? Let him rest.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
F@$%!! I have him in my fantasy team this week and i used up all my transfers...

DAMN YOU HODGES.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As far as I know he had to have played that Friday night in order to be eligible for selection for the AU team which was announced on Sunday.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as I know he had to have played that Friday night in order to be eligible for selection for the AU team which was announced on Sunday.
As if they wouldn't have selected him anyway.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Gallen (suspension) and Lockyer (injury) had one game to prove themselves. Hodges was a shoe-in.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Hodges is the best centre in the game enough said.

Tigers will still get thrashed with or without hodges.

Status
Not open for further replies.