HipDrop Insanity

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone explain the fucking rule!?

**** runs 20m, Preston attempts an obvious strip, **** falls awkwardly after said 20m run and we get a player in the bin...

Every hipdrop has looked completely different to one another.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, where the fuck are we going with this rule? Its like the instant 10 min sin bin for ANY contact with the head during magic round last year! How the fuck can a team be down 1 man for 10 mins for simply falling on a players foot??? Do they not know the basic premis of gravity??? Do they think this is touch football???
The NRLol has gone fucking mad, again, and are changing the rules on the fly, again. Fucking amateur sport if i have ever seen one.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All seriousness, I don't understand the rule. Every tackle looks like a hipdrop going off what they're pulling up. None of them have looked the same.

Then you've got Cronk in the commentary calling it a classic hipdrop...

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All seriousness, I don't understand the rule. Every tackle looks like a hipdrop going off what they're pulling up. None of them have looked the same.

Cooper Cronk is by far the worst commentator I've ever heard. I hope the **** get punched in the throat and loses his ability to speak so we don't have to listen to his monotone, boring and uninsightful commentary every again. Cooper Gronk

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Same with me. Someone please explain