Malla

Reaction score
LOL @ woolfords knee in retaliation. Grub

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Highlight of the night????....hmmmm, im really struggling.

Probably Barba NOT getting cut up in D. He actually did quite well, and was the only one who looked like trying to score a try.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The fulltime siren

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
highlight of the night was cheering on wendell after he dopped the ball twice in a row. lolll

wennnnnnndellll. weennnnnnnnndelll

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing in it.. kite only kicked him in the face because his legs are so long and woolford is such a ****ing short ass. Kite wasnt even looking at him it wasnt intentional he just tried to get up!!! some of the refereeing decisions tonight were disgraceful and inconsistent

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was a joke wasn't it? Did anyone else notice Woolford drop his knee into Kite during that incident?

As for highlights, the full time whistle is about all I can come up with.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that dive by woolford made soccer players look tough...then the grub came in with a knee. Woolford should be the one copping a few weeks on the sideline for that, Kite should be OK.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I loved it! I ****ing hate Woolford - dirty player, dirty mouth, disgusting grub of a human being.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing in it.. kite only kicked him in the face because his legs are so long and woolford is such a ****ing short ass. Kite wasnt even looking at him it wasnt intentional he just tried to get up!!! some of the refereeing decisions tonight were disgraceful and inconsistent
Yeah .... I agree with the ref.. Hampstead should stick to his legal background.. because he was GUILTY of a **** performance tonight.

that dive by woolford made soccer players look tough...then the grub came in with a knee. Woolford should be the one copping a few weeks on the sideline for that, Kite should be OK.
Match Review Committee should cite him for it, there was no need for it.

Also shortly after that event he tackled Kite and put the knee into his calf as he tackled him late.

X

XxFoVoSxX

hampstead is a fuuckwit i was yelling at the tv.. my mum was like STFU.. then my mate was like.. support another team.. dogs are crap... so i got up and slapped him one :whacky:

hampstead is so fuucking inconsistant.. it pisses me off

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If only his boot knocked the prick out. The way we went down i thought someone shot him from the kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.