High shot costs Ennis a week

SHould he fight the charge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldCoastDogfan

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wonder how many Manly Players will be charged after tonight if theres none or some that get the same grading then the club has a shot at getting it downgraded becasue there was alot worse in that game tonight Kite was lucky to be on the field after two very close together

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't agree with moving Roberts or Barba around to be honest. Barba is still a little too small to the game to drop in at hooker, and Roberts needs to be left in the halves to concentrate on his game.

Take Roberts from his position and you really kill the effectiveness of Roberts/Morris/Goodwin combination.

In the trials Barba put on all the points against St George before Roberts did nothing looked nothing more than a passanger before being brought off. Babra has to start he an Jamal tore st george apart

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Okay okay.

If Goodwin doesn't play this week, and Ennis is suspended.... WHO THE **** IS TAKING THE GOALS?!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I don't agree with moving Roberts or Barba around to be honest. Barba is still a little too small to the game to drop in at hooker, and Roberts needs to be left in the halves to concentrate on his game.

Take Roberts from his position and you really kill the effectiveness of Roberts/Morris/Goodwin combination.

In the trials Barba put on all the points against St George before Roberts did nothing looked nothing more than a passanger before being brought off. Babra has to start he an Jamal tore st george apart
Wait, you said we shouldn't move Barba around, then you said Barba has to start.

Which is it champ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The poll is flawed. It only has one possible answer, so its not a poll. As if anyone will say we dont need him.

edit: Oh 9 ppl did. Well didnt see that coming, hwo can anyone say we dont need him.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayid

Waterboy
Reaction score
FML we needed ennis's agression and rage for friday :(

bulldogs18

doggies :)
Reaction score
now that ennis isn't there whos gunna break that dirty scum sowards nose ! :(

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We cant just throw Blake Green into it ffs.

Roberts at 9, Barba at 6 and FOUR forwards on the bench.

Roberts better step the f*ck up.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hoping he Fights the charge and hopefully gets it downgraded, and hopefully they have videos which is similar but was rulled a grade 1 to help Ennis get it down graded (MAYBE yesturday with sea eagles high shots???)

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
we could always start stagg at hooker and move roberts there when barba comes on after 20-30 minutes
If Moore starts Stagg at hooker, he won't be moving him after 20-30 mins IMO. He'll want a solid, experienced player to hold the line and Stagg seems to be the best option. As somebody said earlier he played there last year when BK broke his jaw.

because he belted him, and got him flush.
roberts to hooker for what its worth, barba at five eight.
to state the obvious, we will miss ennis in what is going to be a very hard game.
I disagree. Very soft. I'd say the Knights no.9 milked it pretty hard, waiting for the whistle to blow. He hit him yeah, but sheesh. It's NRL not tiddly winks. If you want to see a hit to the head look at Zeb Taia on Stagg. No penalty given. Why???

Im hoping he Fights the charge and hopefully gets it downgraded, and hopefully they have videos which is similar but was rulled a grade 1 to help Ennis get it down graded (MAYBE yesturday with sea eagles high shots???)
Or same game Zeb Taia on Stagg TBH. But Stagg gets up and gets on with it.

Check it out http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiersh...&videoquality=1&type=bighit&period=1&time=457

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or same game Zeb Taia on Stagg TBH. But Stagg gets up and gets on with it.

Check it out http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiersh...&videoquality=1&type=bighit&period=1&time=457[/QUOTE]

Bro your right, OMG! why dont they put this on Report, and its similar to Ennis. There is a good thing coming out of it, the good thing is that even though it wasnt put on report ENnis can argue that it is similar and should get the down grade.. If they can get more videos similar to this it will be good and he will be let off..

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
Bro your right, OMG! why dont they put this on Report, and its similar to Ennis. There is a good thing coming out of it, the good thing is that even though it wasnt put on report ENnis can argue that it is similar and should get the down grade.. If they can get more videos similar to this it will be good and he will be let off..
I think it was worse than the Ennis hit. Stopped Stagg dead in his tracks. Why don't they put this on report?

2 Reasons.
1. Stagg didn't milk the penalty (unlike the Knights player, flopping around like he'd been king hit by Vic Darchinyan). In fact, the commentators mentioned it: "He doesn't play like that, David Stagg."

2. Inconsistency in the judiciary. Always is, always will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Ennis will not fight the charge. Dissapointing.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Do you want me to... "mark my words"??? LOL

Believe me, its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.