Hickey v Armit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the 40 metres speed test results of these two ? Boony is trying to tell me that Hickey is quicker than Armpit which I highly doubt.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
u never know.. but i wouldnt think so either.. wouldnt mind knowing tho.. dont they release these stats in the off season???

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Armitt is a machine ... I am sure he is faster than Hickey by quite a margin as well.

I think Utai Slam can help you out if you wanna PM him.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
why does everyone always compare players with Armit???

cut the guy some slack, he is a great player!

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
wolfpac its a stat man.. calm down.. not many ppl dont think he is good.. he rarely makes a mistake, makes solid hit ups and metres every week..

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
armit has been one of our best since he came ova from parra. hickey is an extradorinary talent and he and armit both deserve bench spots. this would mean nate myles would have to be dropped but considering the consistency of both armit and hickey in the time given, they surely deserve a spot more. also seeing as though myles doesnt like playing of the bench and wants 2 start, then folkess should get him to start in premier league.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a fan of Armit and Boony was saying that Hickey deserved a spot over him. I said Armit has done nothing wrong to warrant a demotion to PL. Hickey might turn out to be better than him in the long run, but at the moment its hard to go past Armpit.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
TBH, I think it is a show of respect that it is always him that our younger players are compared to. He is the standard they must overcome. He will not be dropped to PL. This guy is too good and is basically a backbone of our team. When the likes of O'meley and Mason will be tired next year, who will step up? It will be this bloke. He has been one of the best buys for the Bulldogs to date..

In regards to who is better? I'd say Armit hands down. He seems to be more mobile, has more experience and I think his defence is better. Having said that, he has alot more improvement in him, as does Hickey. They will improve exponentially, and will be the future forwards of the Bulldogs.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at the moment armit is better.. but it won't take too long until hickey is recognised

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
armit has done nothing wrong, very consistent, but then again so has hickey. tough decision

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Armit has been playing extremely well. He sort of reminds me of a Grimaldi. He goes in, gets the job done, makes little errors, makes lots of tackles and will develop into a leader in the future.
Hickey's good as well and I believe he has the potential to become like another O'Meley.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bocko13 said:
armit has done nothing wrong, very consistent, but then again so has hickey. tough decision
Armit has proved himself over the long haul. Hickey has been good in what he has done so far. But he is one for the future!

Speed wise i have no idea? The position they play speed isn't that important!

baz34

Waterboy
Reaction score
armit runs the 40 in like 9 seconds......hickey does it under 12

Doggiesfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know whos quicker. All I know is that Hickey ran on to that ball very fast when he scored his try against the Tigers. Very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.