Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC

Gotta love the Bobcat!!!!
Reaction score
Hi All! Just became a new poster tonight, wanted to say G'Day, and check out my profile. Love the dogs, have done so my whole life. My favourite player is Andrew Ryan. We'll be back next year, bring on 2006!!!

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Welcome and have fun here... maybe a bit quiet though with off season... but enjoy the lounge.. and don't get involved with the groupies.. they are trouble... ;)

KC

Reaction score
I'm so dumb with computer things, how do I get my picture in my profile? And how do I get rid of that waterboy thing under my name? I'm not a boy, I'm a chick!!!!!!

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
KC said:
I'm so dumb with computer things, how do I get my picture in my profile? And how do I get rid of that waterboy thing under my name? I'm not a boy, I'm a chick!!!!!!
Hey KC.. yep waterboy is ur post rating... that is part of the custom titile section... To change it you need kennel cash to buy a new custom title receipt from the store... and by the way congrats on finding the way to put a picture into ur profile... nicely done...

Because I am such a regular here..and am in a really good mood tonight, I am happy to help you out.. I have now donated enough kennel cash for you to change ur custom title... so here is how you do it....

On the blue bar at the top of the page you will see a little menu called store with an arrow, CLICK on the store button

It will come up with a list, on that list is an option called Change Custom TITLE.. select that..

You can then change ur custom title to whatever you want, click confirm then follow the prompts and you will be done and the waterboy thing will be gone 4eva..

Hope that is easy to understand and enjoy posting.. this is one place for all of us to celebrate the true blue and white...

All the best... TCBB_Fanatic31 aka. TJ.. :D :D :D

KC

Reaction score
Hey, thanks heaps, that was so sweet of you to give me some of your points.
Very much appreciated!!!!!!!! :banana:

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
welcome to the kennel kc
im glad alot of the other members are makeing life here a little simpler for you,
anything you need here just ask and we shal deliver

KC

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, you're all so welcoming. I should have joined ages ago.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome hav fun lol:D..and jus randomly lol am i still a newbie any1 or was i ova that ages ago lol haha:D

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
KC said:
Hey, thanks heaps, that was so sweet of you to give me some of your points.
Very much appreciated!!!!!!!! :banana:
Hey KC, happy to help out a fellow supporter of the blue and white... and yep... you've got to loove the Bobcat.. he will be back as will the Bulldogs in 2006... :grinning:

Tahl... I love the new banner, it is simple but effective... and how good does it look, you and Haz... perfection... :grinning: :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.