Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iluvdoggies

New Pup
Reaction score
I have been a member for a few months now but thought my first post should be am introduce myself one. I am a 40 year old male from regional NSW. Have been following the doggies since I can remember. Mum still has photos of me when I was 6 fully dressed in my bulldogs clothes sitting on the counter at the local newsagency as the mascot before the 1980 grand final. My uncle was a trainer throughout the eighties with the dogs so would always go to training at belmore and games when in Sydney. I most memorable moment is going to the 1985 grand final. I Still have the old signed team poster. Anyway it's always good to read and hear comments (mostly) from like minded bulldogs supporters - whether we agree or not, that is what an open forum is all about. Cheers
:beerchug:

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome mate. I'm 36 yo and also remember the 85 grand final against the drag queens. Was an awesome game and a fantastic result!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

I'm 41, and from the country too! (Originally, anyway.)

You might struggle a bit with the children, because some seem to think the Bulldogs were invented in about 1990 for their sole entertainment. :p

thetfactor

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have been a member for a few months now but thought my first post should be am introduce myself one. I am a 40 year old male from regional NSW. Have been following the doggies since I can remember. Mum still has photos of me when I was 6 fully dressed in my bulldogs clothes sitting on the counter at the local newsagency as the mascot before the 1980 grand final. My uncle was a trainer throughout the eighties with the dogs so would always go to training at belmore and games when in Sydney. I most memorable moment is going to the 1985 grand final. I Still have the old signed team poster. Anyway it's always good to read and hear comments (mostly) from like minded bulldogs supporters - whether we agree or not, that is what an open forum is all about. Cheers
here's your first thumbs up

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome Mate, I wish I was alive to see that 1985 Grand Final Against the Dragons.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that uncle Larry by any chance ?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mum still has photos of me when I was 6 fully dressed in my bulldogs clothes sitting on the counter at the local newsagency as the mascot before the 1980 grand final.:

Welcome, I for one would be interested to see these photos. You should post them.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love doggy too :thumb:

Welcome aboard mate.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Sir

I partially remember the game I'm not that old yet... It was the first ARL game I watched and I like Bulldogs so I made them my team, they won and I stuck with them.

Funny dragons beat us 3 times that year but when it counted they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.