Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Squiz Ninja

Fapping and Echidnas... Never thought I'd see those words strung together...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
welcome ninja :grinning:....just be careful of this blaqdog character...he has alot of bad tendancies :p
He's one of us now, High Rolla

Nice work, GB
You said this is nice. How is this nice work if you are making fun of me?

Also, this is not work. I don't come onto the Kennel to work. Rather, I come here to get away from work. So your point is invalid.

My name is Rami btw. Where did I ever say my name was GB? Just give up, you got nothing.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
He's one of us now, High Rolla

You said this is nice. How is this nice work if you are making fun of me?

Also, this is not work. I don't come onto the Kennel to work. Rather, I come here to get away from work. So your point is invalid.

My name is Rami btw. Where did I ever say my name was GB? Just give up, you got nothing.
oh god, I'm so soft right now

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Squiz how old are you? Where you from? What do you do for work/school?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't answer him Squiz!

Your doodle is in danger!

P.s- No one call him Ninj, sounds way too similar to minge. Who wants to be the Fanny Boy?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
he's up in it, and gone before you even knew he was there. First you know is when your gyno informs you he's tagged his name on your cevix

S

Squiz Ninja

27, Raymond Terrace, Work at Beaurepaires... Need a wheel alignment? I can have you driving up the highway "no hand'zies" with confidence :grinning:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Welcome mate - great to see a new face.

With all the warnings being thrown around, i fell it is my duty to tell you to NEVER, EVER read a post written by B-train Ben! I haven't seen him in a while, as he's probably been writing a reply to a thread for the past month.

If you DARE read a post by B-train, you may never return!

S

Squiz Ninja

Welcome mate - great to see a new face.

With all the warnings being thrown around, i fell it is my duty to tell you to NEVER, EVER read a post written by B-train Ben! I haven't seen him in a while, as he's probably been writing a reply to a thread for the past month.

If you DARE read a post by B-train, you may never return!
Thanks for the heads up :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
27, Raymond Terrace, Work at Beaurepaires... Need a wheel alignment? I can have you driving up the highway "no hand'zies" with confidence :grinning:
I used to live in Thronton. lol I used to go to the Raymond terrace cinamas all the time when they first opened and the tix were $5 lol

ahh the good ol days

S

Squiz Ninja

I used to live in Thronton. lol I used to go to the Raymond terrace cinamas all the time when they first opened and the tix were $5 lol

ahh the good ol days
Haha nice! $5 is lucky to buy you a 600ml coke anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.