Heritage Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just laughed at the very same post...Dallas McIllwain....he was almost a very good player
Haha yes he was ok...

PS... Jersey is available from today at the team store in Belmore. Got mine! It's great.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
we're wearing it on monday as well as round 20

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Up da sit, how can butcher stripes go wit da V ?
Doesn't work for me.

Absy

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's on the site as well :grinning:
Quick question to you guys, the members discount is that available online?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Read about this jersey at the beginning of the season and I thought it was mentioned it would be available around the South's game. Love it and it would be on my shopping list as an 80 year anniversary jersey rather than the red one.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's on the site as well :grinning:
Quick question to you guys, the members discount is that available online?
Yes. Not sure of the code though for this year. Should be on bulldogs site or in the welcome letter with the membership pack.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder where they'll put Ben Czislowski's name on the jersey

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Combining the two iconic jerseys from the club’s 80 year history - the Butchers Stripes and the Blue ‘V’ – this jersey will be worn by the Bulldogs in Monday’s blockbuster against the St George-Illawarra Dragons and also during the round 20 game at Belmore Oval.
Order yours online here: http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au/

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this jersey is so much better then that colorful monstrosity they came up with before, looking forward to getting one of these

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark most sizes sold out online. I'm going to head to the bulldog Belmore on Mondy, hopefully they have them in stock

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fark most sizes sold out online. I'm going to head to the bulldog Belmore on Mondy, hopefully they have them in stock
How did you go?

Still only the enormous sizes in stock online and they are yet to appear on the Canterbury NZ site.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How did you go?

Still only the enormous sizes in stock online and they are yet to appear on the Canterbury NZ site.
Yea i got one on Monday morning (M). They had all the sizes there, but not too many, but they could have more stock out back somewhere.

Feel sorry for the players whos name is wrapped underneath and stitched over at the bottom hem, and the ones under the NRL patch

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea i got one on Monday morning (M). They had all the sizes there, but not too many, but they could have more stock out back somewhere.
Thanks for that!

Just got back from the store - still plenty in stock.

In person, the heritage wasn't for me (the names are a lot more prominent than they appear in the photos)........so I went for the standard home jersey instead.

There's a few of those red ones in stock too.......my god they are ghastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.