Here's what needs to happen for us to win the Competition in 2019

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we done now because Knights and Warriors lost??

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think it's impossible. . some of those games that we need to go our way are winnable.

Eels would be favorites against the Broncos
Roosters favorites to beat the Panthers
Titans are a chance against Newcastle after what has happened off field.
Dragons can beat the Tigers if Mbye plays

If we beat the cowboys this week I'll be tuning in to watch the other games.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest missing on the eight by a close margin isn't the worst thing in the world.

It will drive home the fact how much a slow start can effect your season and make them more hungry next year.

Any chance of making the eight will be killed off this week there's just too many things that have to fall our way.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
To be honest missing on the eight by a close margin isn't the worst thing in the world.

It will drive home the fact how much a slow start can effect your season and make them more hungry next year.

Any chance of making the eight will be killed off this week there's just too many things that have to fall our way.
I was thinking how good this year has turned out for the team, knowing that every game counts and every play counts. DWZ contests every play with the intensity of a true competitor and this has been like a virus, spreading throughout the team! So now, 2020 is not a rebuilding year anymore, it is a game on year! So as much as I would love us to make it, at least we have a kick-ass foundation for next year. I predict we come out firing from game 1 next year from the experiences we have had just missing out this year.