Here's an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoonReturns

In the finals the starting twenty minutes is a lot tougher. With our forwards playing well in the halves it would be worth considering using them more often. Reynolds suspect defence could start on the bench in most games allowing us to name an extra starting forward. Bit like the Chooks did in the early 2000's.

Run with this team

1. Perrett
2. Stanley
3. Lafai
4. Morris
5. Inu
6. Jackson
7. Hodko
8. Graham
9. Ennis
10. Tolman
11. Trex
12. Maitua (Pritchard if fit)
13. Eastwood

14. Reynolds
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Finucane

That forward pack should start the game running and not allow the opposition any field position. Bring on Grub after twenty and watch him tear the tired defence apart

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And play the first 25% of the game with less spark out of the halves.....why?

Jackson was there due to injury and origin duties, not really by choice, take Reynolds out of origin and selection wouldn't have gone that way, come finals time I see no chance at all Des would start making really hard to explain selections like that. And taking Reynolds of all people out? I'd imagine they would be wanting every bit of the fire he brings to a game.

(not to mention, an extra forward isn't needed to have them dominating the first 20..... just make the game plan for more hitups from the big ball runners for the first 20, and use the sub you'd use to bring Reynolds on for the forward rotation)

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In the finals the starting twenty minutes is a lot tougher. With our forwards playing well in the halves it would be worth considering using them more often. Reynolds suspect defence could start on the bench in most games allowing us to name an extra starting forward. Bit like the Chooks did in the early 2000's.

Run with this team

1. Perrett
2. Stanley
3. Lafai
4. Morris
5. Inu
6. Jackson
7. Hodko
8. Graham
9. Ennis
10. Tolman
11. Trex
13. Eastwood

14. Reynolds
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Finucane

That forward pack should start the game running and not allow the opposition any field position. Bring on Grub after twenty and watch him tear the tired defence apart
You're off ya head

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Run with this team

1. Perrett
2. Stanley
3. Lafai
4. Morris
5. Inu
6. Jackson
7. Hodko
8. Graham
9. Ennis
10. Tolman
11. Trex
13. Eastwood

14. Reynolds
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Finucane

No offence, but this is the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've made some silly posts, but this by FAR is the worst of the lot.

Congratulations you are officially the most clueless poster on here.
I gave you a greeny so you can catch up to the red ones

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Um? Is this the part where I just have to figure out what you on...

Ok guys, the favourites are:

$1.20 - Ice/Meth
$1.50 - Alcohol
$2.10 - Weed
$5.50 - Cocain

Blame it on the al - al - al - alcohol

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

$1.20 - Ice/Meth
$1.50 - Alcohol
$2.10 - Weed
$5.50 - Cocain

Trust me if it was weed or coke no chance he would have posted this garbage, Def a combo of ice and alcohol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

$1.20 - Ice/Meth
$1.50 - Alcohol
$2.10 - Weed
$5.50 - Cocain

20 bucks on coke? Is there a money back special on this?

MrNiceGuy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Run with this team

1. Perrett
2. Stanley
3. Lafai
4. Morris
5. Inu
6. Jackson
7. Hodko
8. Graham
9. Ennis
10. Tolman
11. Trex
13. Eastwood

14. Reynolds
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Finucane

So everyone can start rumors and ruin the kids mental state.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boons idea is no worse than taking our origin hooker out of position and shoving him at HB ..lol lolloololl hahhaha .. Ha ha hmmmm I hope you didn't suggest that one to DES .. Did you?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Run with this team

1. Perrett
2. Stanley
3. Lafai
4. Morris
5. Inu
6. Jackson
7. Hodko
8. Graham
9. Ennis
10. Tolman
11. Trex
13. Eastwood

14. Reynolds
15. Kasiano
16. Klemmer
17. Finucane

I dont mind this idea BoonReturns. But after his display against Manly I have to go Tim Browne in the 17, probably for Maitua although I like Reni and what he brings to the side in versatility, experience and guile. We simply have a great forward pack with lots of talent thanks to being brilliantly coached by Des.
Its all about building confidence and momentum so the next 4-6 weeks are critical.

B

BoonReturns

I dont mind this idea BoonReturns. But after his display against Manly I have to go Tim Browne in the 17, probably for Maitua although I like Reni and what he brings to the side in versatility, experience and guile. We simply have a great forward pack with lots of talent thanks to being brilliantly coached by Des.
Its all about building confidence and momentum so the next 4-6 weeks are critical.
Thanks champion. Somebody else with a little common sense

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as they put the ball way up like Thurston does so we get under it and we'll be fine.
Our kicking game is going to have to be dangerous with plenty of chase.
This Storm side is going to be clinical and not give away many penalties so we will need to put on a slick 80 minute show to hobble them at home, I think we can do that after pipping the Eagles.
We kept Manly on the back foot with quick play the balls and desperate defence, plus we did it without halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.