HERBIE FARNWORTH BETTER THAN OLIVER GIDART?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks the goods in this highlights vid from last year. Worth a chat and cheaper than Gildart?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Played for Manchester United so no.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks the goods in this highlights vid from last year. Worth a chat and cheaper than Gildart?

He has good support and positioning. Apparently chooks are interested so you know he's got something

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks lightning quick and capable of finishing backline movements. Gildart looks more impressive to me with the ability to set up a teammate though. Impressive highlights reels for both players.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned it a while ago. Broncos can’t keep them all. Too much talent and they still have probably half a dozen positive youngsters in the u20s team too.

So players will be available to be picked up. And if Coates won’t leave as he is a junior. Then surely a kid from England might?

He is very raw though. Definitely the least polished out of all their outside backs.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would rather burton at 6. Charlie stains is better than tedesco at that age. He needs to be a our prime target to play fullback.
I shit u not. These 2 herbie and oliver would be just like icing on the cake then. It aint hard to make happen. Only for lyn. They dont plod enough for this club.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has good support and positioning. Apparently chooks are interested so you know he's got something
Yes he would go well at the Cheats - Sorry I meant Chooks because the team he has around him in the video, are playing a similar style as the Cheats - sorry I meant Chooks, throwing the ball around and running and supporting each other. In our team Herbie would not see the ball because the useless ball players are to busy giving it to our most potent attacking weapon " Super Tolman ".