Help v Rabbitoh supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry to start a new thread, but I am coppin shit from mates left right and centre that are very close to not being mates anymore because all of a sudden the rape taunts, the James Graham biting saga, the salary cap, etc etc is all the dumb ****s have to say. Is there any of you computer edjamacated people out there that can post links for the rabbits women bashing, throwing bottles, abusing refs etc etc so I can at least have something in black and white to try and shut them up before I beat them black and blue!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Q: What do you call an Souffs fan in a Rolls Royce?
A: A thief.

Q: What do you call a Souffs fan in a suit?
A: The defendant.

Q: What do you call a Souffs fan with a gun?
A: Sir.

Q: What do you call a Souffs fan who does well in a an IQ test?"
A: A cheat.

Q: Did you hear about the two Souffs fans who appeared on the TV show "That's Incredible"?
A: One didn't drink and the other had a job.

Q: What do you get if you cross a sloth with a Souffs fan?
A: Someone who's too lazy to steal.

Q: What are the four most difficult years for a Souffs fan?
A: Grade Six.

Q: What's twenty metres long and has an IQ of forty?
A: The line-up to get into the Member Co AGM.

Q: Why do Souffs fans smell so awful?
A: So blind people can hate them too.

Q: How do you kill a Souffs fan?
A: While he's having a drink, slam the toilet lid down on his head.

Q: Why do Souffs fans always hang around in groups?
A: So that they can form a dope ring.

Q: What's transparent and lies in the gutter?
A: A Souffs fan with the shit kicked out of him.

Q: What's the difference between a woman driving a Volvo, and a woman putting her hand down the front of a Souffs man's trousers?
A: She feels more of a dick driving a Volvo.

Q: What's a Souffs fan original vibrator?
A: Eight blowflies in a Diggers bottle.

Q: How do you get a Souffs woman pregnant?
A: Just cum in the gutter and let the blowflies do the rest.

Q: Why do Souffs women eat with their legs open?
A: To keep the flies off their food.

Q: What's the difference between a Souffs fan girl from The Block at Redfern, and rubbish in the street?
A: Sometimes rubbish gets picked up.

Q: What do you call a pretty girl in Redfern?
A: A lost tourist.

Q: What's the difference between a typical Souffs fan and a bucket of dog shit?
A: The Bucket.

Q: What do souffs chicks use for protection when they're having sex?
A: A bus shelter.

Q: What do you call a piece of shit in a Souffs fan's wallet?
A: Identification.

Q: Waddya call 20 Souffs fans going down a waterslide?
A: sewage

Did you know 78% of souffs fans love sex in the shower.
The other 22% haven't been to jail yet.

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bring up Arizona and every Souffs supporter crawls back into their hole

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have friends that ARE NOT Bulldogs supporters? Therein lies the problem.

In all seriousness who cares. If they're real mates you won't care too much about the banter. If you can live without them then they're not real mates.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just a few of many;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-...spended-for-domestic-violence-charges/5911656

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...domestic-assault/story-fnp0lyn3-1227122228060

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...iction-over-assault-charge-20100412-s2lg.html

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...w-bottles-at-ref/story-e6frexqr-1225890019355

Also mention Reggie the Rabbit , Souths mascot gives bird to kennel fans

The Arizona incident involving John Sutton and Luke Burgess

Russell Crowes many and varied indiscretions

Burgess selfies and destruction of private property

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to start a new thread, but I am coppin shit from mates left right and centre that are very close to not being mates anymore because all of a sudden the rape taunts, the James Graham biting saga, the salary cap, etc etc is all the dumb ****s have to say. Is there any of you computer edjamacated people out there that can post links for the rabbits women bashing, throwing bottles, abusing refs etc etc so I can at least have something in black and white to try and shut them up before I beat them black and blue!
Have you reminded them that the bulldogs were the only side that wouldn't agree to souths being kicked out of the comp?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have friends that ARE NOT Bulldogs supporters? Therein lies the problem.

In all seriousness who cares. If they're real mates you won't care too much about the banter. If you can live without them then they're not real mates.
It's funny how it works. I have several friends that are doggies fans but only one has the same reason as myself and two of them have no obvious reason why (weren't brought up in the area etc.).

I have less friends that AREN'T dogs fans and I have no connection with the area either.

Nothing to do with delusional mong Souths fans but interesting how many people are attracted to the doggies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you reminded them that the bulldogs were the only side that wouldn't agree to souths being kicked out of the comp?
Exactly, plus we actually gave souths quite a lot of money to help with legal fees before the days Rusty and co were involved.

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks all, no wonder I love this site. PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly, plus we actually gave souths quite a lot of money to help with legal fees before the days Rusty and co were involved.
Both of you quite correct.Speaking of the marches that paraded up main streets of Sydney of which supporters from other teams joined; where are all those people now? Crowd on Friday 40,000, we have 17700 paid up members ( not including our dogs and cats) Souths boast of over 30,000 ( including their dollar members and others). Mm.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Without our club they wouldn't have gotten back into the comp full stop. A real souths fans knows what our club has done to help them and would respect the Canterbury Bulldogs period.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Without our club they wouldn't have gotten back into the comp full stop. A real souths fans knows what our club has done to help them and would respect the Canterbury Bulldogs period.
Yeah, but there are not many older Souths fans around today that went through that ,that would appreciate the role we played.A lot of younger,newer fans who did not have the tradition ingrained are their main fan base now. Been 13 years since they were readmitted.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Funny how quickly their supporters forget about what we did for them back then.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just remind them, that the Bulldogs stood beside souths to get them back in the comp,
Souths and their fans should show us a little more respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.