Help identifying signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i have a jersey signed by most of the team last year. Im having some trouble identifying who is missing and some of the signatures on the jersey. So far i can make out the following signatures:

Inu
Finucane
Morris
Barba
Eastwood
Stagg
Wright
Tapau
Kasiano
Pritchard*
Graham*
Keating*
Ennis*
Reynolds*

* is for ones im not sure about.

Any help identifying who is missing and who i do have would be great. Wanting to get this jersey framed with a picture of the team with the minor premiership trophy..

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you also have Josh Jackson

His signature is above Greg Eastwood's

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thought that was Pritchards.. But now that you mention it...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this because I have Jackson's signed Back to Belmore jersey from last year

identical signature

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how about Mitch Brown and Perrett's?
Reynold's is on the right next to Stagg. Or it may be is Jake Foster. Sorry I'm not really helping..

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely not a clue!

I got the members cap signed back in 2012 when I collected it from the Teamstore.

There was Luke MacDougall, James Graham and Bryson Goodwin on hand. I have no idea which signature is Jammer's and which is Bryson's! I've even found an eBay signed player card for both players and still can't match them to the signatures I have on the cap. I'd almost believe the cap signatures were fake if I hadn't actually seen the damn thing signed.

See attachment. The far left signature is MacDougall, I think. Any guesses as to which of the others is James Graham? I guess the middle one, but it looks very little like his signed player cards on eBay.

View attachment 20524

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Pretty much 100% sure of the ones in red. Graham is most likely the one in blue. Only one not sure about is the one in green.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Pretty much 100% sure of the ones in red. Graham is most likely the one in blue. Only one not sure about is the one in green.
Thanks mate, that really helped.. only ones missing are:

Ennis
Tolman
Payne
Reynolds

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be asking for a refund if Luke Macdougall signed anything i had owned!
a) The hat was free.

b) At least he didn't rupture any tendons or break any bones while holding the pen. Always a bonus with Mad Pup.

Status
Not open for further replies.