Headline prediction or biggest news after Bulldogs v Raiders trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given the excitement we have experienced this offseason, and all of the healthy debate about who will be picked in what position, who we have signed, or will sign for future/current seasons, the players being flogged at training yet all claiming they have never been happier, Foran being back to full fitness and named to play in tomorrows trial, given all of this, what do you expect to be the big news from tomorrows first trial??
Which player will shine and play a blinder? Will any particular player surprise us all? Or will we be the same as last year?
What are your predictions for this match??....

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I expect to see lichaa run all day but probably overdo it.
Mbye to struggle a little with his positional play, but still have a blinder. I expect to see him have a few kicks in general play and back up our forwards tirelessly. I also expect him to be kicking goals. Hopefully he has improved also. If not its a big ? for the coming season.
I expect RFM to have a license to cause havoc with his offloads, and also Adam Elliot as well. If he is to play lock this year, i expect him to ball play a lot more.
Overall im expecting all players to improve, and given the players named i expect a good win!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've got a big pack. I'm hoping pay let's them be aggressive and mean fuckers

The days of omeley mason and asotasi
Giddy up!! I agree. And im pretty confident this will be the case. I couldnt imagine that pay would have it any other way. Im hoping this is a big part of the reason he has been flogging them so hard at training. You cant make big hits when your out on your feet.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm tipping jj will fucking smash it, no des and new beginnings I reckon he will want to prove a point and just play footy instead of desball I'm also hoping mbye is on fire at fb

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman sets up 3 tries in the second half, as he pushes to partner Foran in the halves!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When is the game boys??
Tolman sets up 3 tries in the second half, as he pushes to partner Foran in the halves!
As long as his try's aren't on the fourth and he doesn't play like a fuking robot I don't care how many he scores lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When is the game boys??

As long as his try's aren't on the fourth and he doesn't play like a fuking robot I don't care how many he scores lol
6pm tomorrow. But im not sure if thats nsw or qld time. Or has daylight savings ended??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some gay shit about Moses, Foran or Lichaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.