He wants to sue us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So if he is suing us for $3.2m, lost earnings I take it, he must of re-signed with the sharks for $0.
True that,
I don't know if true, but rumours have him at $650k at the sharks,
So I am no lawyer but I am assuming the most he could possibly sue us for would be $200k over the 4 years so total $800k,
I doubt he would even get that,
What do you guys think the chances are he will reach an out of court settlement of some lesser amount.

I am of the opinion that he must have a fairly legit case if he is willing to take it to the courts, and it would be based on advice given by others with some knowledge and confidence he has a strong case.

The fact our end have not responded at all concerns me somewhat. But you never know,

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fool. He has no idea what he's done.
By publicly saying what he has, he's forced the hand of the club. We now have to vigorously defend our brand.
If he'd have shut his mouth we might have paid him something just to go away, but now we have to squash him.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fifitas manager is the one urging him to sue because he lost out on commission. Fifita doesnt realise if he loses, he will pay the bill, not his stupid manager.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True that,
I don't know if true, but rumours have him at $650k at the sharks,
So I am no lawyer but I am assuming the most he could possibly sue us for would be $200k over the 4 years so total $800k,
I doubt he would even get that,
What do you guys think the chances are he will reach an out of court settlement of some lesser amount.

I am of the opinion that he must have a fairly legit case if he is willing to take it to the courts, and it would be based on advice given by others with some knowledge and confidence he has a strong case.

The fact our end have not responded at all concerns me somewhat. But you never know,
maybe our side hasnt responded is coz they are a multi million dollar organisation and hasn't got time to play tag with an ignorant peasant who punched his own d!ck and thought it would be fun.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fifi is not the smartest cookie in the box, it's more like the Sharkies are using us as a distraction to take the heat of themselves and their pep-tide party. Maybe they want us to pay their fines for them too, thus Fifi's stance towards court action. Fifi's nothing but Steve Noyce's puppet, Let's be real folks Fifi cant string two sentences together. Even Mark Geyer called him a dunce, enough said. And as far as Fifi's management goes the blood suckers lost out on a hefty commission.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Raelene Castle at Awafi in Belmore tonight. She didn't look to concerned about this impending legal action lol!

I will say that Andrew Fifita is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and to make matters worse, is very poorly advised, and easily influenced. Cut the bullshit rhetoric out. If you wish to litigate, give us your best shot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dear Fifi,

See you in court motherf***er.

Regards,
The Whole Bulldog Family.

K

Kane 'em

Is he suing us also because he has been excluded from the Kangaroos Test Team?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lawyer would rub their hands together with this money hungry tosser ,they'll say yeah were a 70 % chance of winning ,do the old go for $3.2 mill hope to get $500k fark i hope we don't back down and take him to the cleaners

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't our CEO Raelene Castle make a statement that "A mutual agreement between both parties has has resulted in the termination of the contract negotiations with Andre Fifita".

Being confidant that Raelene Castle is not a liar, on what grounds can Team Fifita sue the Bulldogs?

A

Alexander the Great

Id like to sue him for the pain in my eyes every time i have to see his Leg Tatt.

It looks like my Goddaughter had one too many red Cordials and unleashed on him with a text whilst he was asleep.

True Halfwit that bloke is.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if a contract isn't ratified by the NRL then he is legally allowed to walk away. Why aren't we?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he say on Channel 9 tonight? I can't find it being reported anywhere

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Sue us you gronk. Shit wont go anywhere..

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish him luck... he'll need it.

All seriousness, on what grounds could he possibly sue on? Not getting paid for playing 0 games for us?
He could seek damages for Breach of Contract...
Studying contract law, I can tell you that the MOU he signed, if the reports are true, stated that he would earn 3.2 million.

However, the contract which succeeded the MOU, had a substantially less amount.

Unless there was a condition that allowed the Bulldogs to change the amount of the contract at any due time, he may just have a case.

As I said, I don't know the nitty gritty, but from the outside, that is how it looks.

With that being said, The Bulldogs are a professional organisation and you would think they considered all legalities before proceeding with the termination of his contract.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He could seek damages for Breach of Contract...
Studying contract law, I can tell you that the MOU he signed, if the reports are true, stated that he would earn 3.2 million.

However, the contract which succeeded the MOU, had a substantially less amount.

Unless there was a condition that allowed the Bulldogs to change the amount of the contract at any due time, he may just have a case.

As I said, I don't know the nitty gritty, but from the outside, that is how it looks.

With that being said, The Bulldogs are a professional organisation and you would think they considered all legalities before proceeding with the termination of his contract.
from media reports what we heard is that the total amount was still 3.2 million , the issue was about third party payments. Fifi thought the third party payments was lesser portion of the total salary as per the MOU. At the end it was disclosed by the media that 450 ks/ year was the actual salary and rest were thirs party payments..... and as we know third payments are not guaranteed ala Jarred Hayne.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he does try and sue the Bulldogs because hopefully it'll cost him massive $$$'s in legal fees and leave him out of pocket like a butt hurt wanker that he is.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I've said it before but there is no way he can sue the club for the whole amount since a percentage of any deal would be made up by 3rd party payments and the club cannot guarantee them.

Enough talk you fat ****, serve the papers already and let our legal team hand your jelly arse back to you in a paper bag

Status
Not open for further replies.