Rumour HE’S STAYING AT PENRITH, IT'S OVER”: GREG ALEXANDER SAYS BURTON WILL BACKFLIP ON BULLDOGS

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon our game against Penrith next year will be off its head. Can’t wait. I know we are playing them again soon but next year we will be very competitive.
Agree!
New rivalry

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penrith Panthers legend Greg Alexander has stated that Matt Burton will be staying at the club despite having signed for the 2022 season with the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Panthers CEO Brian Fletcher earlier in the week stated that Burton should backflip on his move to Belmore as it would be a “bad decision for him, his career and his mental health".

Alexander reaffirmed Burton’s position at the Panthers when he joined Morning Glory with Matty Johns to say that Penrith won’t be letting him go anywhere.

“He’s backflipping, he’s not going to the Dogs,” Brandy stated.

“Matt Burton is now playing in the centres, and he’s keeping out the centres that were playing centres.

“He’s staying at Penrith. It’s over.”
Doesn’t work that way Brandy you dip-sh!t... it’s called a contract. If he wants to play for Penrith so badly and not the Dogs, he can sit out the 2 years of his contract and spend the time manscaping for all I care.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like bullshit...if true Brandy’s really living up to that nickname FLOG! He is a flog
How arrogant of the prick...talks like Burton can’t think for himself

penrifff pathetic

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There probably a couple of hundred people listening to that show (if that), they need to drum up publicity somehow.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matty John's...man I can't listen to that guy. As soon as he appears on TV I turn the TV off straight away. Him and his brother just talk shit
he is or can be quite a dh..and the tight shirts are lame every **** looks good in a shirt on roids lol

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
...wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes.
But in all seriousness, that's literally all it is. Zerotacke/ The Roar/ etc are glorified blogs, nothing more. I only used ZeroTackle to check club top 30s/ contract durations, but now that NRL.com does it, I haven't been back since. I'm mad at myself for having clicked the URL, read through it to see what exactly the 'report' was, saw it was literally Brandy being tongue-in-cheek with Matty Johns, spliced with CEO Fletchers comments, and laughed.

Reactions: GDR