Hazems reaction to Smiths record!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I was prepared to do last week, but this week it was like, m’eh, just do it and we can all move on. Glad he didn’t do it in Melbourne last week where I’m sure they had all sorts of celebration shit planned.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome.. at least he congratulated him An moved on real quick haha. Very clever move.!! RESPECT!!

Love ya Haz :smiley: you’ll always be more of a legend than smith in our eyes.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just so happy he didn't beat the record last week against us. Almost better than a win.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played on for a year just to get this record and feed his ego, congrats Cammy.

Obviously he's OK with the fact that many of the points were over a period of time when his team were cheating the cap. Yes, Hazem also had points over a period we were over the cap but not for years like Smith.

If only Hazem was kicking for a few more years he would have a record that would have taken decades to beat.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only Hazem didn't have to wait 5 years in first grade not kicking because he was second to Darryl Halligan..... I don't think anyone would have caught him then.

Your still the champ in my eyes Haz, I've never seen a more freakish kicker.

Reactions: TAS

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haz is a legend and a great bloke all round. One of the best kickers I've ever witnessed. Haz may have been beat in the points record but Cam Smith has no integrity or is half the man Has is.

I remember meeting Haz one day while I was out with my mum and he was such a nice guy. He ended up sitting with me and my mum for about 30 minutes chatting with us about footy, his wife and family and life just in general. He even gave my mum a big hug when he had to leave. My mum loved Hazem, even more so after that day.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that a kogan TV?

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haz did to the ball like no other kicker has ever done....how many times was he on 30+ consecutive conversions?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cant wait for Jarrod Croker to take this away from Cameron.

The grubbiest of all grubs doesnt deserve this record.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 thing about Smith that never gets alot of mention is he rarely misses games from injury.. he has a crazy record for someone playing in the middle to miss so few games through injury in a career so long..

Haz accrued his points in far less games jus saying..

317 games VS 389 games