Hazem gift from the Kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello.

With all the stories of Hazem's generosity for his fans - who would be interested in organising a gift for Haz from the Kennel??
I live in the US - I am more than happy to start putting something together if there is enough kennelers interested in the idea....

Peace.
cb.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im interested, but only if i dont have to do anything:p

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well maybe you would need to sign your name - or write something?? possible Rodzilla?

M

MikeyP..

Oooo this is a good idea. We can grab a book and all the kennelers could type something or write in it. Those black art books would be good.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
perfect!!!!!!
I'm going to set up an email address - how about everyone that's interested HAND WRITE a letter - use colour, include photos if you want...as creative as possible.
Scan the document (or for the tech savvy - digital design) and email it onto me - I'll collate - everyone will be included (as long as it's positive) and I'll have it bound into a special book for Haz....get your kids involved too!

ok - I'll be back with the email address!

peace
cb.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
awesome idea man - however if scanning is nto a possibility would a typed letter be alright?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure thing!!!! only I live in the US - would you be able to use a local library or post it over to me?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
i mean i would type it up on the computer and send a word document or whatever via email - if thats at all possible.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ohhh totes!!!!! that's super easy!
I suspect most will prefer that option.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
awesome mate - just curious when you want all the stuff by. Come on kennelers - who else is keen to send hazem a message on behalf of us?!!

Reaction score
the club is making him a book of all the fans messages that they send in to the website anyway

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Great Idea Lov Dog!!

I'll be sure to email you my own letter :grinning:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please Please Please !!!!!!!!
I will have this prepared before the Grand Final - as long as there are enough submissions - say 50?

I'll create a .pdf version of it also and send all contributors an electronic copy....
So get started!

claire.

Status
Not open for further replies.