Hazem El Masri on Channel9's Gold Telethon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As the title says, I was flicking through and I spotted Hazem in a Doggies Polo helping raising funds with Channel9. Good on him for helping and representing the Dogs!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is more to life than rugby league. It's heart breaking to see kids suffering. Well done to Hazem for his contribution to this great cause.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if others know about this but I'm very proud of Hazem for receiving a Honorary Doctorate from UWS in recognition of his community service.

[video=youtube;DYDYoX6KPzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYDYoX6KPzY[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I do really miss him running around and kicking perfect goals for us. Its been so long since I've seen Elmagic play and it makes me sad remembering his last game :(

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Just the way he presents himself: True professional.

Wonder how many points he would have gotten if he kicked goals from the start of his career.
He had a couple years where we still had Halligan as our goalkicker.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy just does not put a foot wrong. Well done to Hazem!

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
first class person and communtiy member of our great city and a great cause too!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure does, btw thats my uni
I really like UWS's setup, sure beat UTS 5 or 6 shitty city buildings. We have no footy fields, no track fields, no outside courts and its fucking annoying since we only have a gym (not going to give the uni anymore money) and inside basketball courts (not everyone plays ball).

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really like UWS's setup, sure beat UTS 5 or 6 shitty city buildings. We have no footy fields, no track fields, no outside courts and its fucking annoying since we only have a gym (not going to give the uni anymore money) and inside basketball courts (not everyone plays ball).
Its funny, because we have all of that but nobody uses anything besides basketball courts

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went to UNSW which had a great setup but there was more of a Rugby Union following (Eastern suburbs boys). The guys didnt even know where Bankstown was.

The Gyms & Bars were awesome though.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
UTS are building a multipurpose sports centre, and they also have another campus.

Speaking of those buildings how ugly is the main one in the city that looks like a pile of vertical standing shit !

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its funny, because we have all of that but nobody uses anything besides basketball courts
Even with all the Wogs/Lebs at UWS no-one uses the soccer or rugby fields?

I went to UNSW which had a great setup but there was more of a Rugby Union following (Eastern suburbs boys). The guys didnt even know where Bankstown was.

The Gyms & Bars were awesome though.
Yeah I found that UNSW and USYD or any unis near the eastern suburbs are all rugby union based. UTS has a league team in the tertiary comp but it feeds the Tigers (like any uni players will make it) so I won't try out for it plus I have to travel all the way to Leichhardt for training. I've only used the UTS gym a few times and it kinda smells bad, I don't drink so the only time I hit the bars/pubs is to watch the footy with mates.

UTS are building a multipurpose sports centre, and they also have another campus.

Speaking of those buildings how ugly is the main one in the city that looks like a pile of vertical standing shit !
I probably won't be around by the time UTS finishes its other buildings and I cbf to travel to Kuring-gai when I've got Ringrose park down the road from me haha. wait till you see some of UTS other new buildings, think of a scrunched up brown paper bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.