Haz Tribute T-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think they are sold at game day aisle 127.

not sure if they are sold at bankstown. if they are i expect Tina to get me one since she has a long weekend grrrr :love:
buy one at the game, dorkus :P
Tina, how do I buy a shirt, I'll get one :grinning:
at the game, merchandise stands.
I will be buying one.
good man, i shall have lollies ready for u..
I'll just wear my other Hazem t-shirt.

The record breaking one.
stop being stingey!! and buy a new one! why must you try be different! lol

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
hey guys, everyone sitting in cat 2? ive been to plenty of doggies games but never sat in the army. but i wanna be there for sure on sunday. taking them issu along 2 will be awesome. i know theres a thread on this somewhere but where are u sitting exactly and is it general admin?

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
i will definitely be buying one this week =D

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
I asked about these at the bulldog shop today, I was told only given away to those buying those cat 2 tickets....and will not be for sale.
I definatly would buy one (hopefully they have the big sizes lol) but the lovely lady at the shop wasnt 100% sure, but pretty sure they wouldnt b for sale. I can only hope they decide to sell em ill get into it

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Member Only Offer

The Limied Edition Thanks Haz T-Shirt will be available for sale on gameday exclusively to Members Only.

Discounted Price: $20

Both offers only available from the Merchandise Huts located at Aisles 104 &127 on Sunday.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
WOOT for being a member and yeah, get in quick... hopefully even though I'm only getting to the ground an hour before the match due to other commitments I can still get one :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.