rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can take away our tries, but they will never take our freedom

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
The one and only BraveDog! Hahahah nice inclusion to the home games at ANZ Stadium, we have won games from before with this bloke! He usually sits in the kennel and pedigree platinum dressing like that...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he is Bravedog. And I see a whole army of Bulldog fans, here in defiance of other teams! You have come here to support your team. And support you will! What would you do if the Doggies lost? Would you still follow them?

Yes. You could change and support another team, at least for a while. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the game days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come here and tell the opposition we may win lose or draw but we will always be BULLDOGS!!!!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
wish he'd run on the field after the referee now and again

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BraveDog should do a dance with Tayta!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We haven't won a game since they introduced the drums

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Dont know about that but we have struggled since Tolman got injured

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy shits me.

What a humourless, self-important tit. It's pretty clear what he's wearing is, technically, a skirt and not a kilt too.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy shits me.

What a humourless, self-important tit. It's pretty clear what he's wearing is, technically, a skirt and not a kilt too.
Bit harsh don't you think ?

When Tim lafai got a no try, i thought brave dog was hilarious waving his sword around in defiance at that bullshit call

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should have a Spartan instead of this guy, IMO.

Hasler: You bring the bombs and grubbers of conquered captains to my stadium. You insult my captain. You threaten my supporters with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Bronco. Perhaps you should have done the same!
Bronco: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
Hasler: Madness...? This is Belmore!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit harsh don't you think ?

When Tim lafai got a no try, i thought brave dog was hilarious waving his sword around in defiance at that bullshit call
There were 10,000 people there blowing up about it. Just because one bell end with a toy sword was down at field level doesn't make any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.