Hats off to the Kennel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had to watch the game on TV last night and just wanted to say that all you guys in The Kennel take a bow!

The Flags, Cartoon heads, Huge Jersey and the passion was brilliant and made me proud to be a Bulldogs fan.

It doesn't matter that we play in the biggest stadium in Australia, the atmosphere you guys bring is second to none.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Hadn't seen the kennel that colourful in ages! Was a great game :D

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That video dogs put on insta of the kennel after the game was awesome

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah it was on insta if u have an account just check what the official bulldogs account posted last night

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys in the kennel need to turn up in the same numbers each and every week and show the same sort of passion and enthusiasm.I sit on the opposite side of the ground near the 40 metre line and it was inspiring, even the guys around us started chanting something that has not happened in a long time. Loved the player heads, the flags, the drums the banners.We need to be loud and proud and drown out the opposition supporters. The big test vs South Sydney.Our authentic, live and unassisted chant can drown out their microphone assisted crap, so we need to get there in numbers.

A

Alexander the Great

This friday will be my first time to brookvale. Where does the kennel sit and who wants to be my babysitter ?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was one bit in the game, noticed on the big screen, they showed a replay of the bmoz try in the first half. Showed the players coming together behind the posts, with the kennel in the background. Was unreal!!!

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This friday will be my first time to brookvale. Where does the kennel sit and who wants to be my babysitter ?
The kennel sit on the southeastern side of the hill. You won't need a babysitter, lol.

anon

Waterboy
Reaction score
hii guys! i am new to the kennel forum. I sat in the kennel friday night and wowzahh HOW INSANE WAS IT omg! The heads of the players was one of the funniest things I have seen haha

Status
Not open for further replies.