Opinion Hass or Tino?

Burto2foxxy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't understand the reason for this reply, this is an open space allowed for open discussion. If you have a problem with me making a thread, go have a cry to one of the admins I'm sure it would go well or you buddy. :kissingheart:

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which ever one wants to play like a fuckkn bulldog instead of a soy boy.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had to choose one of the two it would be tino . He is a leader and gets others to follow him . He sets the standards and more importantly is someone people would leave their club to join . Haas to me does not set the tempo for his side and don’t think he would attract any signings

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Haas is more likely to leave as he’s from Sydney, and wants to go into an Islamic heartland.
Tino I think is just using the opportunity to boost his salary by another 100k a year. Lebanese money. Titans won’t want him to go.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haas is more likely to leave as he’s from Sydney, and wants to go into an Islamic heartland.
Tino I think is just using the opportunity to boost his salary by another 100k a year. Lebanese money. Titans won’t want him to go.
Exactly that's why these clauses are in place if they are in form extra $

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Answer Is A Simple One - YOU GET BOTH

You get Both to sign under the understanding that the other is coming as well.

Both Players sign an $8.4 Million Dollar Deal over 8 years averaging $1,050,000 per year but you front load the deal to pay them more in the first 4 seasons.

If Tino Comes in 2024, he will be 24 & will be 32 years of age when his deal ends - generally the best years of a forwards NRL life

If Haas comes in 2025, he will be 25 & will be 33 years of Age when his deal ends - generally the best years of a forwards NRL life.

The Big Bonus is after that when players be willing to come to us for less to play along side Payne, Tino, Burto & Kikau to win a comp.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Both Players sign an $8.4 Million Dollar Deal over 8 years averaging $1,050,000 per year but you front load the deal to pay them more in the first 4 seasons.

If Tino Comes in 2024, he will be 24 & will be 32 years of age when his deal ends - generally the best years of a forwards NRL life

If Haas comes in 2025, he will be 25 & will be 33 years of Age when his deal ends - generally the best years of a forwards NRL life.

The Big Bonus is after that when players be willing to come to us for less to play along side Payne, Tino, Burto & Kikau to win a comp.
We do need to be creative.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Tino is the complete package, but think it's less likely that he'll leave the Titans than Haas who has been angling to leave Broncos for a while.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Tino is the complete package, but think it's less likely that he'll leave the Titans than Haas who has been angling to leave Broncos for a while.
Whatever happened to that 6 year 8 million deal or whatever was reported the broncs offered?
Can’t believe he would turn that down.
If he had any interest in staying at least anyway.

I can definitely see him getting that deal though in Sydney either from us or the tiger pies

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personally, I prefer Haas, Kolo or even Olakau'atu over Tino. Too much grub in him for mine, and you KNOW as soon as he came here he'd be public enemy #1 with the refs. He'd be suspended for a third of the season. Watch that raised forearm get him in strife as soon as he put our colours on...

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Then they both agitate for a release once the front loaded years are over because they can get $1.5M a year from the next spoon team desperate for their service….

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haas won't leave Brisbane unless he can bring Boggo Road Gaol with him.