HASLER WANTS MORE FINESSE FROM BULLDOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We won't be winning this match unless we defend out of our skin.

In fact, we won't be winning it full stop.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel another "0" scoreline coming up, now that the supercoach has spoken.
Are the betting agencies taking bets for a "0" scoreline for halftime and full time?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Des should spend more time on physical training then just making them watch video all the time. No wonder everyone is fat, they just gather around the TV and eat chips.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel another "0" scoreline coming up, now that the supercoach has spoken.
Are the betting agencies taking bets for a "0" scoreline for halftime and full time?
I think I'll take that bet

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are past the half way mark of the competition sitting 4th last and have the worst attacking record in the competition and SuperCoach only now calls for finesse...
Yep, that's why he gets paid the big bucks!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury have built a reputation as the Dogs of War. But now we're the poor little "Puppies on the Floor"

“I’m pretty fortunate there’s great self-belief in this team,” Hasler said on Wednesday. No doubt they have self belief in total failure after the Warriors match.

“Play well, create some momentum and then next week we go again. We need to go on a winning run, definitely,” Hasler said. Refer to self belief above.

Des Hasler has proved beyond beyond any shadow of doubt that he is the worst sole selector/ coach in the NRL. The sooner Hasler goes and is replaced by a Head Coach and Assistant Coach who are willing to start at the foundations and work up from there things will change. But very slowly. What I'm hoping for if this does happen is that the Bulldogs have an NRL squad with players who want to be Bulldogs and play for our club with pride.

Of course winning is important but first we need to have players who have no regrets about not giving it their best shot every time they wear the Bulldogs jersey.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is it that no-one within the club can see the problems & yet everyone out side can? Either they can & are to afraid to speak up or they are deaf, dumb & blind!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury have built a reputation as the Dogs of War but coach Des Hasler now wants his struggling NRL outfit to show more finesse.

The Bulldogs will be out to resuscitate their flailing top-eight ambitions when they meet Parramatta in a crucial encounter on Thursday.

To do so, Hasler admits his side has to improve an attack that has far mustered just 208 points - 10 points worse than the last-placed Wests Tigers. And while they’ve lost five of their past six games, Hasler insists there is enough confidence left in the dressing room and is banking on Josh Reynolds to lift the team out of their spiral.

“I’m pretty fortunate there’s great self-belief in this team,” Hasler said on Wednesday.

“And while they might be in a run of losses, you certainly can’t deny the effort and commitment to what they’ve been doing.

“Our biggest area of improvement that we need to work in - obviously getting Josh Reynolds back after a lengthy absence - is our execution and our finesse. “We need to capitalise on it to turn those close games into wins.” Hasler believes that with the middle of the competition ladder so tight - two wins separate the eighth-placed Eels and their 13th spot - their run needs to start now.

“Play well, create some momentum and then next week we go again. We need to go on a winning run, definitely,” Hasler said.

In contrast, Hasler conceded the Eels’ backline, led by new fullback and leading tryscorer Clint Gutherson, posed some serious attacking potency. “(Corey) Norman certainly gives them a lot of prowess, certainly with their kicking game. It’s something we’re really conscious of, particularly near our tryline,” Hasler said.

“But I’ve been particularly impressed with their back five and Clint Gutherson back at one. He’s always been a really good player but the way he’s grown this year, he’s found his position.”
And I quote"you certainly can't the effort and commitment to what they have been doing" you can't be serious you fukn scumbag manly **** there has never been a bigger lack of commitment or effort by players in Bulldogs jerseys ever! We will never be the the be the Bulldogs again until you fuck off, just reading that shit made me want to fucking vomit
Fuck you des

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the is finesse ?
Is that to be more clinical, smarter and sophisticated ?
Just learn to spread the ball, test the edges of the ruck, fend in the tackle, support the ball runner and run into holes.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasler wants more finesse? I'll give him more finesse what's his address?

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck finesse you wanker..
Imagine telling that to tunks, kelly, 0meally, asatati , pay, dymick , Gillespie and all the rest of the true dogs of war from the past that attacked with defence ya fucken poofta, go back to the northern beaches and sip on ya latees.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury have built a reputation as the Dogs of War but coach Des Hasler now wants his struggling NRL outfit to show more finesse.

The Bulldogs will be out to resuscitate their flailing top-eight ambitions when they meet Parramatta in a crucial encounter on Thursday.

To do so, Hasler admits his side has to improve an attack that has far mustered just 208 points - 10 points worse than the last-placed Wests Tigers. And while they’ve lost five of their past six games, Hasler insists there is enough confidence left in the dressing room and is banking on Josh Reynolds to lift the team out of their spiral.

“I’m pretty fortunate there’s great self-belief in this team,” Hasler said on Wednesday.

“And while they might be in a run of losses, you certainly can’t deny the effort and commitment to what they’ve been doing.

“Our biggest area of improvement that we need to work in - obviously getting Josh Reynolds back after a lengthy absence - is our execution and our finesse. “We need to capitalise on it to turn those close games into wins.” Hasler believes that with the middle of the competition ladder so tight - two wins separate the eighth-placed Eels and their 13th spot - their run needs to start now.

“Play well, create some momentum and then next week we go again. We need to go on a winning run, definitely,” Hasler said.

In contrast, Hasler conceded the Eels’ backline, led by new fullback and leading tryscorer Clint Gutherson, posed some serious attacking potency. “(Corey) Norman certainly gives them a lot of prowess, certainly with their kicking game. It’s something we’re really conscious of, particularly near our tryline,” Hasler said.

“But I’ve been particularly impressed with their back five and Clint Gutherson back at one. He’s always been a really good player but the way he’s grown this year, he’s found his position.”
shut the fuck up and start coaching you idiot

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol finesse ay... how about looking at a major stat that we are coming dead last in attack. We can't score more then 1-2 try's but that's ok des we just need finesse ay... gtfo and stop trolling us all... but hey I'd do the same if I was shit and had a pay check like his... talk shit until my boss sacks me.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dear mr hasler your are ay wanker.

Kind regards BULLDOGS ARMY.

Status
Not open for further replies.