HASLER SNUBS GRUBS LAST STAND IN THE 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Did they seriously name the hill after Reynolds? was it just for one game?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Belmore, is the Gillies Grill still there?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty certain he'll play. I think you're overplaying the significance of him wearing the 6, he probably only cares about getting out on the field for his last game

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of Belmore, is the Gillies Grill still there?
Yes it is, as a matter of fact there will be extensive renovations to it over the off season, they will be adding a Bar right next to it.......................it will be named "Haslers Bar & Gillies Grill".................... for members only8-)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Should we cry over the fact that he's leaving for a huge contract?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
U seriously think there wnt b a few i told u so threads ?
Absolutely, some knuckleheads are still hanging onto Lloyd Perrett so a former origin player will continue to come up here every 5 mins for at least a decade.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
NO, not in the same category as Steve Price, no way

But love him or hate him, every time he took the field for us he gave 100% and that's all I will every want to see from any of our players - A player that gives his all every game
Can I remind you that the great Steve Mortimer only got to play the last few minutes of the 1988 grand final.

Josh Reynolds isn't fit to pick the fluff out of Steve Mortimer's arse.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you even look at the line up in the media?
Des doesn't even know who is playing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Over the Reynolds worship he signed for another club he doesn't want to be a one club man. If you don't want to play for the Bulldogs there is the door.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the Reynolds worship he signed for another club he doesn't want to be a one club man. If you don't want to play for the Bulldogs there is the door.
Nah the Dogs didn't want him, stuffed if I know how he played SOO ahead of Adam Reynolds, which former CEO said this isn't a personality contest?
Reynolds will still get a run but we really wanna finish the Season with a win to remember for a few weeks.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have never rated josh tbh has had a while to be the dominant half we need but has put in more rubbish than good

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The man oozes passion, effort and commitment to his team. Fairly valuable traits and when he is on song, it makes up for his lack of vision. He admitted himself in an interview, it's for this reason he needs to play alongside a dominant halves partner. Brooks will need to step up next year

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The end of the day does this shit really matter? Considering the bigger picture at the moment I'd rather have other issues dealt with tbh.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Yes and yes
WTF I thought it was for one game. They re-named the Terry Lamb Hill after this **** who hasn't achieved shit besides embarrassing the jumper and the odd good game. Fkn joke

Status
Not open for further replies.