Hasler signs four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love the acquisition of Dessie, he will really make a huge impact to our under performing team. A few questions:

Will everyone be happy if he comes in and starts cutting players?
Would people be happy if he let, say Barba go to sign Stewart?
Everyone wants Foran, where does that leave Reynolds?
What if he want to bring in his own coaching staff and JD gets the punt?

Just a few things i have been thinking about since the announcement. I am sure TG has everything under control, cause he is such a smooth operator!! :grinning:

B

Baghdatis

I love the acquisition of Dessie, he will really make a huge impact to our under performing team. A few questions:

Just a few things i have been thinking about since the announcement. I am sure TG has everything under control, cause he is such a smooth operator!! :grinning:

Depends what players mate.

Barba is signed till 2015. Wont be happening.

Ill get back to you on that one :grinning:

I will be angry, but i'm sure he wont get rid of Dymock. He has a contract with us JD.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

What if Des wins $40million Powerball and retires?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Everyone may want Foran, but not everyone has Des Hasler coming in to coach the side, and Foran has openly stated he doesn't want to play under anyone else other then Des, that's the difference between us and others.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Disregarding contracts, I was just using Barba / Stewart as an example could be any players, could be Prichard for G Stewart or Matai for Morris or god forbid bringing in **** players like Rose or Kite and losing a Tolman or Eastwood.

And when i say everyone wants Foran, i should have said everyone on the kennel wants Foran, where does that leave Reynolds.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disregarding contracts, I was just using Barba / Stewart as an example could be any players, could be Prichard for G Stewart or Matai for Morris or god forbid bringing in **** players like Rose or Kite and losing a Tolman or Eastwood.

And when i say everyone wants Foran, i should have said everyone on the kennel wants Foran, where does that leave Reynolds.
Ah I see, well I see Reynolds as a bench hooker anyway, at this stage. But I would prefer to see him play 6 over Keating next season though, for sure.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah he has to get first shot at the 6 next year, just on potential alone. If he is killing it next year at 6 and des wants Foran, do we just let him go.

I suppose what Des whats he will get, i just hope he doesn't rip apart our team to bring in Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.