Hasler in 2012, Foran in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This quote is from the Daily Telegraph, therefore carries no guarantee of accuacy: "The crisis continues. Des Hasler could be sacked as early as tonight amid news that superstar five-eighth Kieran Foran is the next Sea Eagle poised to defect to Canterbury. The Bulldogs will target Foran for 2013 - the same season current Canterbury five-eighth Kris Keating comes off contract. And it can also be revealed that Foran's family want him to play his entire career under Hasler. Foran has a get-out clause at Manly should Hasler leave but intends to remain at Brookvale next season before deciding his long-term future".

One thing's for sure though, some players look at their coaches as a lucky charm or think that they can't perform without them. e.g. Darius Boyd and Wayne Bennett. So things are definitly hotting up and anythin could happen. I wonder though if Toddy G and the Board have ley Jimmy Dymock in on what their plans may be.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
No one should forget the creditentials of Dymock as a coach. He has the ability to do really good things for us. A man you want on your side, instead of against.
Kevin Moore had those same credentials. Until they get a full time gig to show what they are worth it means didly squat

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the tele's live blog, this comment was made...

Buzz,

It is safe to say that the Manly board have been taken to school by the best in the business (Todd Greenberg)
TK of Sydney (Reply)
Wed 09 Nov 11 (09:28am)

CORRRRRECT
Phil Rothfield
Wed 09 Nov 11 (09:35am)

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm looking at Greenburg as a Dr Evil from the Mike Myers comedy's. He's just sitting behind his desk, watching this unfold, rubbing his hands and don't forget the evil laugh.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
it sounds like we are trying to buy a premiership
We are not buying a premiership,Hasler came to us and manly shot themselves in the foot after sacking peter peters, and from there on the whole club is runned down due to poor mismanagement by penn and co.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
then why do you support this team? get your fat ass outta the fan base...
go support the broncos if you want junior development.. i mean they only have a whole ****ing state to choose from...

your trolling ways are horrid.. all you do is biitch and moan, waah wahh "brought" not bred...

if you're gonna hammer the clubs slogan which was made for marketing purposes atleast get the title right.
sorry if i think juniors should get a run

whats the point of a junior system if you are just going to poach other teams talent

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sezer is a little brat. He never earned a first grade slot here and if he had not acted like a petulant child he would still be here....and maybe not too far from a first grade berth.

We have re-signed a stack of young talent this year...many of those players juniors or long time dogs squad members. That doesn't mean we have to keep every junior who has been in the system for a while. If you really ARE a fan surely the SBW and Mason departures taught you something about the value of keeping long term players on board despite obvious attitude failings.

We were ALWAYS going to spend big and recruit lots of players after a few long term stars for the club walked out (after signing and dishonouring lucrative contracts and costing us the chance to extend other contracts in the meantime.) Any club with sense would have gone out and signed some names while waiting for the next batch of young talent to develop.

If we are still shopping and not developing in 10 years time then you can say we are bought not bred, but we have already seen some promising new guys arrive on the scene. More will come along in the next few years.

Stop being such a bringdown....or just admit you are a freakin troll haha I will take my hat off to you

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
have you even seen Sezer play?
Sezer is a little brat. He never earned a first grade slot here and if he had not acted like a petulant child he would still be here....and maybe not too far from a first grade berth.

We have re-signed a stack of young talent this year...many of those players juniors or long time dogs squad members. That doesn't mean we have to keep every junior who has been in the system for a while. If you really ARE a fan surely the SBW and Mason departures taught you something about the value of keeping long term players on board despite obvious attitude failings.

We were ALWAYS going to spend big and recruit lots of players after a few long term stars for the club walked out (after signing and dishonouring lucrative contracts and costing us the chance to extend other contracts in the meantime.) Any club with sense would have gone out and signed some names while waiting for the next batch of young talent to develop.

If we are still shopping and not developing in 10 years time then you can say we are bought not bred, but we have already seen some promising new guys arrive on the scene. More will come along in the next few years.

Stop being such a bringdown....or just admit you are a freakin troll haha I will take my hat off to you

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
still cant see seizer as the answer to the titans problems, if idris, myles and the rest of the titans recruits all fire, i rekon seizer will be the weak link....

will be interesting if foram does leave the seaeagles, and just what the sea eagles to to stem the player and staff losses, its now a critical time for the club, strong positive action from the manly board is needed.
again if the manly club was fully functionable and amicable in its decisions, and if their board was functioning as a board , i doubt if they would have lost hasler and so many staff

G

Gladiator.

2GB - Des + Foran ---> Bulldogs

Just reading on the Silvertails forum, apparently both are goneskies to Canterbury immediately :D

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Won't get my hopes up.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Just got goosebumps....what a pre-season it has been, interesting times ahead...Greenburg had it planned all along

------ Greenburg > Nostradamus

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i dont think its serious he said please tell me my mates are geeing me up...

Status
Not open for further replies.