Hasler hints Bulldogs are eyeing ‘big four’ from the Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Curious too see a few people taking pot shots though he seems a bit quieter lately
Pot shots?Bro those people wish they had direct info like I do.You think I've gone quite because of them?[emoji23][emoji23] I private message a few people and they know my mail is always concrete if you already didn't.They get info first hand way before anyone.I won't rehash the Rona and Foran mail because I've said my bit on that [emoji6].

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pot shots?Bro those people wish they had direct info like I do.You think I've gone quite because of them?[emoji23][emoji23] I private message a few people and they know my mail is always concrete if you already didn't.They get info first hand way before anyone.I won't rehash the Rona and Foran mail because I've said my bit on that [emoji6].
I'm not being smart man sorry didn't mean to offend. Seen a few people say things to be smart about misinformation or something. Who knows who gets told what then things change. Can't believe anything as gospel. Things change even after info. I got a mate who will speak to Matty Geyer tomoz so
I'll hear some goss then. If you aren't open to saying much on here any chance of a message on what you have heard? Cheers either way

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm tipping this will be Graham's last year for us so expecting Woods to sign on and join his best buddy Klemmer and continue their bromance.

Given the strong media suggestions and links to Tedesco coupled with his intention to play finals footy, I'm starting to think he may be actually headed our way. Would have thought that he was a Roosters shoe in but I'm not too sure now.

Moses and Brooks will stay with the Tigers and Cronk to retire in my opinion.

Would not be surprised if Foran was headed our way too but I just can't see three stars coming over at one time.

My guess is Woods and one of either Tedesco and Foran.

I'm tipping we will also add some much needed depth too. It's anyone's guess on who those would be.

Reactions: DT

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm tipping this will be Graham's last year for us so expecting Woods to sign on and join his best buddy Klemmer and continue their bromance.

Given the strong media suggestions and links to Tedesco coupled with his intention to play finals footy, I'm starting to think he may be actually headed our way. Would have thought that he was a Roosters shoe in but I'm not too sure now.

Moses and Brooks will stay with the Tigers and Cronk to retire in my opinion.

Would not be surprised if Foran was headed our way too but I just can't see three stars coming over at one time.

My guess is Woods and one of either Tedesco and Foran.

I'm tipping we will also add some much needed depth too. It's anyone's guess on who those would be.
Same thought process I have. Just gut says Graham will go, Woods will replace directly. Tedesco takes the cap increase. Foran takes Lichaa and maybe Hoppa and 1 off Eastwood or Tolman money or perhaps a big pay increase in 19/20 when Moz bros gone etc. hope so too

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the board want 2 premierships by 2019.
Buying Cronk off the bat first up is a very smart choice.

Kaltsos

Waterboy
Reaction score
How do I get on the private mail list

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
110% the 2018 squad will be strengthened.Sit back and enjoy the ride till something is made official [emoji6]
I think the Bulldogs will go all out and make a number of signings, A lot of current players contracts are up for renewals and there's too many players off contracts from other clubs too ignore.
A lot of rugby league analysts take what you will from it are saying IF Cronk plays on in 2018 then it will be in Blue and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.