Hasler fined $20000 for ref comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
seriously, why not one day at the press conference, get one of the IT boys to whip up a few highlights of what 'your not allowed to talk about'. Open up a laptop play scene by scene to the media and get their opinion eg ask them what they think of the onside, or was that a try'. then close the laptop and say thank you for your opinions as i am not allow to comment.
i wonder if anyone would ever do that.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think next time before Des speaks he should ask the media if they're prepared to foot the bill for freedom of speech

It would be guaranteed that if the media agreed to pay each time Des spoke the NRL would change its tune. I hope the media ride this one for all its worth

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
seriously, why not one day at the press conference, get one of the IT boys to whip up a few highlights of what 'your not allowed to talk about'. Open up a laptop play scene by scene to the media and get their opinion eg ask them what they think of the onside, or was that a try'. then close the laptop and say thank you for your opinions as i am not allow to comment.
i wonder if anyone would ever do that.

or just few quick prints outs of the screen shots.

no need to bring a laptop on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.