Hasler/Daley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ironic that Peponis/Dib, two of the big hitters on nswrl board sack a good bloke like Daley, doing a reasonable job, yet cling like shit on a blanket to Hasler whose minuses far outweigh his pluses at dogs. I've seen all the turmoils in our great club from Bullfrogs board takeover in late sixties, through the Wok years, sbw crap etc. However the last six years and particularly the last three under hasler have been incredibly hard to stomach. At the start I, like many, thought we were getting a top coach, had a great record. I suppose the honeymoon period lasted until end of 2014. His tactics with forward play we copped until then, but since then he persisted while the game left him behind more every year to the point we are now. We feel aggrieved because our club has a fantastic tradition with many great champions in our past, plus 100% support of our wealthy leagues club. The rot has to stop, it just has to. I do not believe that Dib has a voting block in the coming election, the voting members haven't increased that much since he took control. I am sure that not only Dib but all current board members realise there is anger amongst fans in general, in particular on this forum and that may well translate to voting members. Whatever the payout, I believe hasler will go to keep the current board in place, whilst they get little monetary reward the prestige would be immense and they won't risk losing it.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to pay for the level of incompetence that has been reached! Unfortunately dib being Lebanese means if something was meant to get done it takes longer to get taken care of! For example, if you ask to meet with a Leb and he says to you, I'm around the corner, rest a sure your looking at about half an hour wait, MINIMUM, now, I can live with that not a problem, but some Lebs they don't even turn up at all, and this is the type of Leb I'm worried dib is! I believe dib and hasler need to pay for what's happened with our great club, both need to be gone sooner than later, but I just can't see it happening only because we're way past the half an hour mark, and still waiting!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The board can't be removed.
They changed the voting structure to favour themselves.
Now proxy votes go to the board. So to oust them, you need as many votes as they get + the number of members that didnt vote.
Basically impossible.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The board can't be removed.
They changed the voting structure to favour themselves.
Now proxy votes go to the board. So to oust them, you need as many votes as they get + the number of members that didnt vote.
Basically impossible.
We need the rival ticket (if their is 1 or if 1 is going to be formed) to stand up and tell the members what they stand for, anyone with the IQ of a donkey would realise the damage that has been done to our club, I'm sure most of the voting members have enough brains to realise that the club cannot keep going down the same path.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for Hasler been here in 2017 their is a few dim lights at the end of the tunnel, one I've noticed is that no official announcement has been made i regards to Lichea signing with another club.
The rumor that the club has told him to hold off signing, would indicate that they want him to stay, after what he said either he or Des won't be here in 2017.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to pay for the level of incompetence that has been reached! Unfortunately dib being Lebanese means if something was meant to get done it takes longer to get taken care of! For example, if you ask to meet with a Leb and he says to you, I'm around the corner, rest a sure your looking at about half an hour wait, MINIMUM, now, I can live with that not a problem, but some Lebs they don't even turn up at all, and this is the type of Leb I'm worried dib is! I believe dib and hasler need to pay for what's happened with our great club, both need to be gone sooner than later, but I just can't see it happening only because we're way past the half an hour mark, and still waiting!
Mate, firstly I'm not Lebanese but what has it got to do with ethnicity? There are CEO's and Board Members from all ethnic backgrounds that are just as incompetent than Dib but that's got nothing to do with their background.

Labeling "being Lebanese" the reason for Dib taking longer to get things done is ridiculous. He can't get things done and can't run a club because he is out of his depth because he doesn't have the business smarts, not because his Lebanese.

If you are Lebanese you have done injustice to your own culture. If your not, I'd say your racist and there's no place for it here and in our club.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, firstly I'm not Lebanese but what has it got to do with ethnicity? There are CEO's and Board Members from all ethnic backgrounds that are just as incompetent than Dib but that's got nothing to do with their background.

Labeling "being Lebanese" the reason for Dib taking longer to get things done is ridiculous. He can't get things done and can't run a club because he is out of his depth because he doesn't have the business smarts, not because his Lebanese.

If you are Lebanese you have done injustice to your own culture. If your not, I'd say your racist and there's no place for it here and in our club.
Hahaha... I agree with you 100% dib's incompetence has nothing to do with him being Lebanese, but I have seen first hand Lebanese people saying "I'm around the corner" and showing up half an hour or more later or not showing up at all! Hahaha... I'm Lebanese, and if you were Lebanese you would know what I'm talking about, you would also have a chuckle about it! It's a bit of humour that people who have unreliable Lebanese friends would understand! Calm down and take a chill pill! It's a bit sad in a country that promotes freedom of speech, we can't even have a bit of a laugh about our OWN culture every now and then... Don't take it tooooo serious bud!

Last edited:

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daley out of 6 origin series he has coached has lost 5.

But that can be overlooked because Daley is a "good bloke" therefore Dib is a dickhead for getting rid of him?????

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They just don't get it do they mate. Hasler is the best coach in history, hell even Bennett would be jealous! It's so obvious....
Settle down GrogDog...... go have cold glass of water FFS

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Another politically correct post, why are you trying to justify this crap besides I think Dib is German? get a life Dude!!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Daley out of 6 origin series he has coached has lost 5.

But that can be overlooked because Daley is a "good bloke" therefore Dib is a dickhead for getting rid of him?????
To be fair this is more issue with the NSW crop, regardless how good some turn up each game (Jackson Klemmer Morris come to mind) at least another half put in 0 effort. We'll be looking a lot better not facing Cronk & Thurston next year, there's a reason they're in the Australian side constantly over any of the NSW halves.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another politically correct post, why are you trying to justify this crap besides I think Dib is German? get a life Dude!!
Hahaha... he might be half German, if he was a full German, the entire team might not exist! Well except Hasler.... Hahaha.... I know, I know, here we go again! Hahaha...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha... I agree with you 100% dib's incompetence has nothing to do with him being Lebanese, but I have seen first hand Lebanese people saying "I'm around the corner" and showing up half an hour or more later or not showing up at all! Hahaha... I'm Lebanese, and if you were Lebanese you would know what I'm talking about, you would also have a chuckle about it! It's a bit of humour that people who have unreliable Lebanese friends would understand! Calm down and take a chill pill! It's a bit sad in a country that promotes freedom of speech, we can't even have a bit of a laugh about our OWN culture every now and then... Don't take it tooooo serious bud!
You don't even need to explain yourself Dogzof95, some people just don't get it. Dib's a shifty lebo and only lebos know a shifty lebo when they see one. Get my drift. If a non lebo is never going to understand what your talking about, even if you're talking in English it's still another language to a non lebo..lol.

Mate, just an example, in Lebanon they did an election in parliment last year to elect a president. They used a glass box and pieces of paper used as ballott paper. They had to write who they wanted on the ballot paper and each parliament member had to cast the his vote into the glass box. They had to redo this proccess about 4 times because some "lebo" MP kept stuffing up the count by deciding to put more that one paper in the box when he cast his vote, just to play games and have a bit of fun. Like are they serious? There's 3 lebs on the dogs board, how is this club going to function properly when they can't even elect a president properly back home. But it's ok Dogzof95 some people need about 20 more years to understand this. LOL

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

100% correct.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't even need to explain yourself Dogzof95, some people just don't get it. Dib's a shifty lebo and only lebos know a shifty lebo when they see one. Get my drift. If a non lebo is never going to understand what your talking about, even if you're talking in English it's still another language to a non lebo..lol.

Mate, just an example, in Lebanon they did an election in parliment last year to elect a president. They used a glass box and pieces of paper used as ballott paper. They had to write who they wanted on the ballot paper and each parliament member had to cast the his vote into the glass box. They had to redo this proccess about 4 times because some "lebo" MP kept stuffing up the count by deciding to put more that one paper in the box when he cast his vote, just to play games and have a bit of fun. Like are they serious? There's 3 lebs on the dogs board, how is this club going to function properly when they can't even elect a president properly back home. But it's ok Dogzof95 some people need about 20 more years to understand this. LOL
I wonder if this is how dib got elected at the bulldogs??? With so many of his cousins being football club members!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Settle down GrogDog...... go have cold glass of water FFS
Settle down just for that comment?? Comon Qlder. I just had a grose coffee from coffee club does that count? Let's face it, you must be trolling about all this pro Des stuff. I get it mate, your just shit stirring.

Status
Not open for further replies.