• Undecided/Don't really care

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think SOO sucks, especially when gallen is able to make the side.

The worst is City Vs Country.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am so sad. I must attend a performance at my daughter's high school tomorrow night of Suessical The Musical between 7.30 to 9.45, therefore I need to seek leave to miss the SOO game from Melbourne. Am I bad?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I'm sending my pregnant gf to anti natal class or whatever their called by herself!!! Must watch the footy lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I still want origin to exist. I like it. But scheduling has to be improved. I dont see the problem of everyone having the weekend off before origins. If they could remove the impact of losing players to the origin games it is best in the middle of the season. You need rounds before it to pick the team, and they wont have it at the end of the season.

Problems having it at the end of the seasons:

The origin team with the most players in finals series would be disavantaged. And the players in both teams that werent in the finals series, will have a month off footy before it, which woudnt be ideal. It would be an ugly mix of players who are buggered from the finals, and underdone players who had a month off.

Also it would be hotter to play in, storm season in Qld, and cricket season.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am so sad. I must attend a performance at my daughter's high school tomorrow night of Suessical The Musical between 7.30 to 9.45, therefore I need to seek leave to miss the SOO game from Melbourne. Am I bad?
You poor soul

Status
Not open for further replies.